1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answering Allegations about Islam - !!! Come And Join Us !!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Postingpays, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eco'o

Eco'o Active Member

Best Answers:
    Eco'o, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He gave you many verses that show how it is the Holy Spirit and how that can't be mohamad. Spirit can live within someone and mohamad can't. Personal proof also exists, but that would probably just confuse the issue.

debunked, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  3. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    go on with that link it will help you to understand if you're really into truth.

Arnie, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  4. Eco'o

Eco'o Active Member

Best Answers:
    if they truth WE DON't WANT Ä°T

no thanx no but thanx

you are real liar nobody wants to them in TURKEY ....

Eco'o, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  5. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about saying it was spirit and that spirit was in Muhammed. Thats what it is saying. I would like to argue more about it but not with Arnie anymore. My question was that is there anywhere in the bible where it exactly says it is holy spirit and call it "He". I dont want anyone to tell me that they assume it is holyspirit. Let me know where exactly it says that :)

jaree, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  6. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that would have been the case than muhammed wouldn't have murdered and plasphemed and ....

Arnie, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  7. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you HE

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit we refer here as HE

Arnie, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  8. debunked

Best Answers:
    OK, even if you try to replace the the spirit that Jesus was sending with mohamad it doesn't make any sense at all. First in the way that the comforter would work - it would be within us, and most importantly the actions of the comforter vs the actions of mohamad are opposites. Give an example of how mohamad could possibly be the comforter.

9. mahmood

mahmood Guest

Best Answers:
    These answers are much much better than what I have already got, although arguable but I like it.

You are obviously a modern muslim. You don't look at muslims like your blood brother but like a human that may make mistakes. You are not trying to find a stupid excuse for them.

Hey wait a moment ..., let me check your profile ...., of course ....

Man I'll immigrate to US one day, dead or alive I must go to US. Not only I like it's streets and buildings and movies, not only I like it's president, I just found out that I also like it's muslims. Man, what is the secret of America? How come I like everything of it.

Just in the middle of typing this post I thought "What kind of muslim he is? I haven't seen such muslim, he speaks like chiristian than muslims, lets check his profile, WOW, the great US and what? Texas, home of president G.W.Bush the man of steel.

I just make it short, I never said Islam is bad or good - if I said I didn't mean it -, I only talk about muslims here and you are the only muslim who didn't put the blame on US or others.

mahmood, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  10. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are lost i think. Please read the original post and go to that article Arnie pointed. Read it and you will see whats right and whats not. Arguing about if it is holyspirit or not doesnt do anything. Read the article and you will understand what it means

Cheers :)

jaree, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  11. debunked

Best Answers:
    I have read that site before about how they think it meant that mohamad was the comforter and it makes no sense whatsoever - just read the scriptures Arnie posted and you will see why. Either the Bible is right or it is wrong, no picking which verses are right by how they can "maybe" mean mohamad

12. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, If you think you have seen such muslim first time then you are probably very late:D Let me say that there is no such thing as Modern Muslim. If you think i am modern then let me tell you who i am. I follow Islamic teachings and not those mullahs who bang their heads in street. Now i also must say that not all Mullahs are alike some are really good and those are actually scholars and they surely do not promote hatred at all. I have always opposed first kind of Mullahs even in a quite radical country Pakistan and i have faced troubles too but believe me those mullahs are just doing all that to get popularity and make $$$ i actually bought some mullahs(Gave them money to speak truth and it was enough for them to live the kind of life they were living without doing fake Mullahism) and made them say that they do all that for money on the news and on popular newspaper of Pakistan including Jang. Actually there is nothing about US in my point of view. I had same point of view when i was in Pakistan same when i was in India and same when i was in UK and remained same when i visited other countries including SaudiArabia,Iran,UAE and other redical Islamic nations. Those radicals are just forgeting true teachings of Islam and instead forcing their own policies in the name of God. If you dont mind may i ask you where are you from. Just my opinion that i have seen countries much better then US and i have seen Mucccccccccch better presidents then Bush and to be frank and speak truth i personaly do not agree with Bush at all. Not because he attacked Iraq but because he attacked without reason and without proper plan and i dont care if all of the DP or even all of the world disagree with me. I do not change my point of view :cool:

Islam teaches Love for All Hatred for None

To be frank i have never explored that however by looking at it right now i can see everything with proof and examples of Bible and everything is explained there i have no other explanation other then that. I still didnt even get the question and what was it about holy spirit or what :confused: no idea but i can assure you that the Arnie didnt read whole thing he or she just read the arguement first and posted it here. Read the whole thing and i am sure you will get answer as to why we think Holy spirit in the Bible is Muhammed(pbuh) opposed to what you think.

jaree, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  13. Atoll

Atoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Theres no Bible to read now. its all FAKE. SIMPLY FAKE.

Atoll, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Gotta love these duplicate accounts :rolleyes:

Mia, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  15. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D :D mind sharing who do you think that is and why not report but wait a minute do we get something by reporting like rep or itrader :D

jaree, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I just get a little suspect of people who enter into discussions with 10 or less posts, completely out of the blue. Like they were googling for a place to sign up and rant about some goofy poly/religious topic all of a sudden.

Mia, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  17. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't that the definition of a troll? :D

lorien1973, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  18. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man why didnt you clarify that it was just suspect because he or she has been reported for duplicate account :D Hopefuly i dont get banned :D

So troll is someone who googles and then rant about religion :eek: What the heck :confused:

jaree, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  19. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Essentially. A troll is someone who enters a forum, makes a few rants to start a war, then leaves again. Given that the guy has 10 posts and its in a controversial discussion; high troll probability.

lorien1973, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Actually he has 3 posts... Even a higher likelihood of trollism.

Mia, Oct 18, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.