1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answering Allegations about Islam - !!! Come And Join Us !!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Postingpays, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    You know it's not true, osama admit that was him - if he didn't do it (like this stupid idea they have) - why he admit it?

And it's not just catching osama or nasrallah etc, it's to stop all terror!
    From the recruit till the leader.

From your post we can see it clearly, you don't care there is terror :mad:

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  2. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well thats exactly what we say we say nothing more then that. Torah has been changed and was changed by humans like you and me who are ordinary. Nobody is saying that its not a holy book anymore or anything like that.

Can you please point me to any article or anything that confirms that Usama admited may be i dont know. Well i am saying were you able to stop the terror after killing thousands of innocents. Were you able to catch people who were actually involved in terrors. Why were other people punished for what they didnt do. I strongly appose terrorism and our moto is Love for All Hatred for None. I also want to see terrorist getting punished but i surely dont want to see people getting punished of what they didnt do. Its just same thing as terrorism :eek: Time to go to bed so i will join tommorow good night everyone

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  3. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    You don't understand my post ...

like I've said, there was 5 times of changed word (just one word, not one book or chapter) but the meaning is still the same!

You can't compare to new book with many many changes!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lpAB8vn5VXo

you can see all the parts

And I'll answer you tomorrow about the "innocents"

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Tsk Tsk Allah is watching, so be nice.

Blogmaster, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  5. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    About the "innocents":

There is 2 ways to stop terror:
    1. The country that has terror org (like lebanon) responsible to stop the terror ("you take care your shit") - but we all know that doesn't happend.

2. Other country (usually gets harmed from this terror) will invade your land and take care all the terrorist ("others take care your shit").

It's war against terror and we all knows that in every war there is victims.

You said "innocents", that's not true, their not so "innocents".
    Lots of them help and support terror! - How do we know that?
    It's simple:
    * hizbualla, a terror organization is in the goverment - how chose them? the people of lebanon.
    * hamas, a terror organization were elected in presidential election - how chose them? the palestinian

So the "innocents" not so innocent like you said + there is a lot of them that help terrorist to hide/run/get armed etc.

Another major thing is that all those terrorist is living by civilians on purpose! they just blend with them so it's more diffcult to catch/kill just the terrorist, in the bottom line most of the "innocents" guilty too, they live among them and knows the risk, they help and support them and knows the risk etc.

I don't know about you but if in my place there where terrorist I would kick their asses if I could, and if not, I would get out of that place!

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  6. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    "And it's a point to think, why there is "new and old testament"?"

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And THIS ignorance poses as EXPERT criticism on the Holy Bible!!! A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Truly one of the DUMBEST comments I have ever read.

IN Christ

Now, muslim person, if you would like to LEARN about the Old and New Testaments of God, the only TRUE Books inspired by the Holy Spirit, I would be happy to teach you.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Dead Corn, Sep 16, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  7. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    Dude I'm not muslim, just say in my other post that the bible and the quran has "new and old testament", why to change something that supposed to be perfect?

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  8. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think he addresses jaree not you

Arnie, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  9. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who says there is an old and New testiment in the Quran ??

!!! PROVE IT !!!

I think you meet him when he said that he really attacked, I tell you the first report comming from the "Al-Jazeera" was that Osama Bin Laden said that he is Not in any manner attached with 9/11 and he is living in a Muslim Afghanistan where he have to follow the rules.

The Video Tape launced by the Americans have alot of Errors which Clerly mentions that He was NOT I repeat NOT Usama Bin Laden. (If you want to prove this by me start a new thread and we will debate.

Lastly :: I would say that I didn't Open this thread for some fight and the loose discussions. If you have any Q'n in mind about ISLAM which is Irritating You than you are welcome, else Please Don't ruin this thread again with these fights.

I am Here For Peace and want to let Us Join together and see what is done Already and what has to be Done.

PLEASE BROAD YOUR MIND and Ask !!!

!!! Peace !!!

Postingpays, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  10. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I meant to the versions of the quran, sorry for the misunderstanding.

http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

Lets say this video is wrong (don't think so but lets say):
    There is another video that and you are seeing bin laden with the 11/9 terrorists, it's not "just talking", it's terror talking!

And check this:

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  11. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK that is written by people in different countries. Arabic is not exactly same in every country. Arabic of saudi arabia is different then arabic of lebanon in accent and there are some grammer punctuations that make the difference in accent. IT is like english of US is different then in UK the accent is totally different and some differences in writing also occur. Also it like Urdu in Pakistan and Hindi in India are both spoken same and are exactly same but there is a big difference in written version of language. Same thing applies there. The difference is of small punctuations like comma in english tells us to stop and then continue. Its like that but when you ask the reader of one country to read quran you will find it 100% same as of other country. Quran is not changed at all and will never change. Now look here ... This is arabic in 1000+ years back http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_401_450/oldest_quran_in_the_world_files/image001.jpg

This is arabic now a days http://lab.chass.utoronto.ca/nmc/arabic/arabic.gif

You see how the writings are changed in language over time. Now google for old english writings and todays english writings and then tell me if you see any difference :D

jaree, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  12. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I think it's pointless - lets leave this subject because we can't agree.

But I'm still waiting for you to post about the "innocents"

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  13. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well thread starter dont want us to argue about that in his thread but the simple answer is that i think they are innocent. Not all of them supporting hizbollah. Now if other country trys to take over some other country they have 100% right to defend and fight back i am talking about israel and palestine here. Israeli soliders kills loot of palestinians everyday and if they have prepared a force and they fight back you call it terrorism. Gather your facts man. Yes all those innocent people were killed. I also count people who were killed in 9/11 or any other attacks they were not involved in and i strongly appose terrorism and would like them to be punished but i surely dont want any innocent people getting hurt and here it is like 10000s of innocent people were killed and nobody could prove that iraq had "dangerous" weapons 100000s were killed in afghanistan and you still couldnt find that bastard. Millions of dollars are spent to do that BS :mad: I should say shame on those who are still not able to catch Usama after killing so many innocents and spending millions of dollars. :mad: :D

jaree, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  14. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to tell you this but your "eating" your media news and propoganda, you need to learn the facts better.

And I think all those "innocents" deserve to die because the chose evil (if they help terrorists) or chose to stay among terrorist - this is their responsibility.

It's very sad to see here some muslims that thinks they know the facts (Don't talk about religions), they simple can't define good and evil in many cases and believe me, I know your side well, very well. but you just chose to ignore the other side, you simply don't care ...

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Attention Muslims: clean up your own neighborhood.

16. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    They never will do it and we all knows it, they can't clean their own shit :mad:

roiei, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's sad that it has come to all of this. But it had to happen eventually. The war I mean. Of course, many dumbasses think I like the war. I don't. I don't like it when vicious dogs get put to sleep either. But would you rather have them run wild and attack people?

18. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent points no civilised, cultured and educated person wants anyone to run around wild attacking innocent people.

However are the keywords here

civilised, cultured and educated

People running round bombing people etc, are in the opinion of most folks

Uncivilised, Uncultured and Uneducated!

britishguy, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    What really upsets me, is that countries like Holland and the UK take in so many Muslims, giving them a chance to start over in a civilized society, and so many of them thank us by working against the very societies giving them a chance. Talking about Trojan horses.

20. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, If they deserve to Die for Defending the terrorists than there are too many terrorists in America and Ik alone and If you want than goto the FBI and ask for their list and I tell you that most of them are NON-muslims.

Again, I am trying to Say thatthis thread was not opened for terrorism, this was just for Answering Alleegations on Islam and yo gain make this towads Terrorism.

!!! PEACE !!!

Postingpays, Sep 18, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.