1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answering Allegations about Islam - !!! Come And Join Us !!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Postingpays, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, lets say thay are, than you must prove them with the Holy Bible and Holy Quran as well. I will Inshallah try to prove all from the both.

Postingpays, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  2. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, try to explor your quran, maybe you will find out some "new" things for you ...

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  3. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    Its just the statement of your mind.I know which of the Verses are you talking about, but ever you know when they were reavealed ??

At the time when there was a war against the Kuffars of Mecca and all the other wars been fought by the Great Warriors of Islam.

Just tell me that when you are the General Commander of any Army of any State and someone is going to Attack on you .. What you will Order ??

4. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I am talking about the root

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  5. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    Than first you must know all the roots of your religion as well, Explore it you may fine some good as well.

6. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I know my root very well. ;)

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  7. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If everyone respect Prophets,God and Holy books in this thread i am subscribed in it too. Hopefuly everybody will behave like an adult and will respect others beliefs. Also i hope there will not be any profanity in this thread. :)

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Respect has to be earned. Islam has little respect around the world, because it hasn't earned any.

Blogmaster, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  9. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well thats what you think:rolleyes: Do you think I have respect for Christianity may be yes may be no :confused: I am talking about respect of humanity here and ofcourse thats only if your religion has taught you and i guess it did. I am asking you to respect humans here and their morals and try not to offend them. :) I hope you will understand that i and some other people do get offended if you talk trash about our prophets,God, or holybook you can give good criticism and can also debate but within limits :cool:

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  10. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    From Wikipedia:

This is in a nutshell ...

So who can respect them?

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  11. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So what do you think which religion is god's chosen. I see more Christian countries as 3rd World countries then islamic. 80% of south America is considered as 3rd word countries.
    Now tell me do you think Saudi Arabia is 3rd world country or Dubai is 3rd world country or Quwait is 3rd world country. Tell me if i am wrong in considering all of these NOT as 3rd countries. Turkey,Quwait,Dubai,SaudiArabia,Qatar,Oman,Yamen,Pakistan Lot more i just have better things to do :p

Do you think any of that is wrong. Was bible not altered or was torah not altered. Do you believe that it is still 100% same word to word when it was revealed. What about new and old testamont. Hopefuly you get it ;)

Everything that is in quotes is no where in quran it is just assumption of the editor. Please make sure you read everything from true and creditable source thanks

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I wished I could hold a mirror to you guys' faces so you can all laugh about yourselves. Like I've said, our President understands the dangers of the world. And the west will always win, Israel will stand protected. So why don't you guys go back to fighting each others. We don't need your or anyone's approval for doing the right thing.

We don't care about Islam. Stop blowing things up and we will leave you alone.

13. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You stop all the crime and illegal things in your society and i promise i give gurantee that we will stop blowing things up :D

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  14. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    In the Thorah there is no "new and old testamont", just in christian bible and quran there is "new and old testamont" - :confused:

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  15. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry i wasnt sure about that one but do you belive that it is still 100% same and word to word same as it was revealed to prophet moses. Do you believe that nothing has been changed from it :rolleyes:

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Then stop crying about the consequences.

17. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who is crying. I saw israil crying this time :D. Man no body is crying. For real what are you upto :eek:

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Israel and the US take actions, Muslims attack cowardly, then hide, then cry. It never fails.

19. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    I do believe it, they say there is maybe 5 times there is a changes of a word but the meaning is the same!

And it's a point to think, why there is "new and old testament"?

roiei, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  20. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What action has been taken and were they able to catch the real people who were involved in it. Did you get Usama does US or israel have any idea of where he is. So you were not successful at all. US wanted to control Iraq for political purposes. They did all this :mad:. Do you even have an idea of how many people belief that US Govt was involved in 9/11 Have you seen any of the movies that may help you some. What if that was true just imagine if it is proved it is true(even though some movies do prove that its not possible to attack like that) What do you think muslims have done if that was the case :cool:

jaree, Sep 15, 2006 IP
    kasbati likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.