1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another Working $100 YSM Coupon

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by diyogi, Jun 11, 2007.

1. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I got one too and I wonder if I have to spend the $100 amount in 14 days?

andrej, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  2. sw1

sw1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed last week, Today I checked...now they are asking for $30 min :-(
    also Yahoo deposit $100 amount after 72 Hrs...where as Google and Microsoft adcenter deposit immediately

sw1, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  3. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Checkout my Signature link I have $199 YSM Coupons :)

Minterest, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  4. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    not working anymore, it says $25 when you click the link. Let me know if you find another working $200 account.

Thanks

abcd, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  5. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Please check again... read the full post its there.....

Minterest, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  6. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to check again. go to your website. click on the screenshot for $200.00.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SEE YAHOO'S PAGE SAY: "GET $25 FOR SIGNGING UP"

abcd, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  7. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Hey just go to the bottom of that post thre is a text link....

Minterest, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  8. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to sign up, got to the end of the sign up to put in my CC and it said promotional credit, "$50.00" so I cancelled

abcd, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  9. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Minterest, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  10. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you go through the entire process? Until the end where they ask you for your credit card information?

I know you're eager to promote your coupon for your commission or whatever, but stop lying. If the promotion is over, it's over.

I hardly doubt you were able to check like you claim, since Yahoo is down for a system maintenance at this time.

abcd, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  11. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    See,I just checked myself it says:

Systems Maintenance
    Yahoo! Search Marketing sign-up is currently unavailable due to a scheduled systems upgrade. We expect that it will be available again at 3:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, October 7. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

abcd, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  12. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    If you keep telling people to click on your link to get the $199 promotion is gone now, since they go so fast. I'll respond to every thread of yours to let everybody know that you're just wasting their time.

Do you godamn research first.

abcd, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  13. Minterest

Best Answers:
    I dont understand whats happening at ur end...... I still see $199 there....

Minterest, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  14. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Well, I as I have posted earlier.... I have already used a $199 Coupon... but then I contacted the yahoo team and they told me that I can open another account if I have a different coupon... So I signed up for another coupon using this coupon code...

Here is the email I received from Yahoo!

"We are happy to respond to your inquiry. You are more than welcome to open any amount of additional accounts using the same card, with any promotional offer that you may have being honored."

But after I signed up my account has been taken offline for suspicious activity. I have contacted their support team regarding that and waiting for their reply... I guess it happend because I used the same URL... to signup

But if you are opening a new account then I am sure that you get the $199 Credit..... Just send an email to their support team they will add the credit manually as long as you see $199 Credit at the signup page...

If you want I can paste a screen shot of that page... which still says $199 credit towards clicks.....

Also is there anyone who also see $50 instead of $199??? Please post here!!!! If it happens to you only then try cleaning your cookies and temp files... and then try again....

15. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just test yourself... you mean to tell me you go all the way through the registration until the end.... and it still gives you $200 promotion? I'm talking about at the complete end where you enter your credit card information.

Your screenshot doesn't mean a damn thing.

abcd, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  16. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Hey just read that post completely... I said I have gone thru complete registration process.... but then they deactivated my account.... I guess it because i used the same URL which I used long time back.... but I have emailed them about that.. waiting for their response.... Well, as long as you see $199 credit you get that credit... And I noticed saw $199+$30 while entering my credit card info too.... you can see that while entering the credit card info....

Also, If you dont see $199 at the landing page then Dont register........ Do only if the landing page shows $199. Please contact me via chat Am available on GTalk, MSN and Yahoo.

17. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Dear ABCD,

I got a response from Yahoo! today, am pasting that here....

"Our records show that when you created your new account, you entered a promotional code. This credit will be applied to the new account, and cannot be transferred. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for this credit to be applied. We appreciate your patience.

This credit is shown in the Billing Transaction Detail report as an Adjustment. To view this report, log into your account and click the Reports tab. Click the Billing Transaction Detail Report and look for the Adjustment line item.
    Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Search Marketing."

So it means that the $199 Credit will be applied to my account. :) And now I have Total $400 Credit as I used the same card to signup for another acocunt using a different coupon code but thats expired now but this one is working... AND STILL ITS SHOWING $199 Credit... not $50.

18. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's showing $50 for me when i get to the Billing Information.

TatiAnA, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  19. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

as you said I have tried.. and unfortunately I think its expired... YES its showing $199 Credit On the landing page but on the BILLING Page its showing $50 Credit Only....

But when I checked the $100 Credit link on my blog it shows $100 credit on landing page but surpricingly It showed a FULL $199+$30 on the billing page....

But when I tried that again after clearing the cache it showed JUST $30+$30 Credit...... :(

So please dont signup unless you see the CREDIT on the billing page also
    I'll update here when I get a new coupon credit soon.....

Minterest, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  20. Minterest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I've got a solution for this....

Please contact me directly here http://www.minterest.com/contact-us/ and use your correct email I will tell you how to get $199 Credit itself... It consists of some steps and its not a direct link.... Use that form or contact me via Chat (check m DP profile for my ID's).. I will help you to get one.....

Good Luck....

Minterest, Oct 8, 2007 IP