1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another way to receive payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by seckin, Oct 1, 2005.

I'm really tired of looking at my mail box every day for the Adsense PIN. After waiting for a month, I requested another PIN.. Now it's been 15 days and still nothing. Considering that the cheque will arrive a month after entering the PIN, and I will wait for another month before the cheque amount is deposited in my account, I'll be waiting for 2006 to get the money:'(
    I can't also receive payments by EFT because my country is not included in the list.

There must be some other way for it, but how? The banks in my country have branches all over the world. Can't we have the EFT sent to one of these branches and transfer the money to our local accounts? Or any other creative process?(Or should I ask the off-shore bankers or money washers better:)

seckin, Oct 1, 2005 IP
  2. seckin

seckin Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally received the PIN today:) So now, my cheque will be sent at the end of November 2005, right? That brings the money to my account by the beginning of 2006.

seckin, Oct 2, 2005 IP