1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Another warning but haven't been logged in for about a month

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ArMouR, May 16, 2013.

Hi, I need clarification with respect to receiving a warning this morning via link
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/posts/18505475/
    Running Up Post Count / Post Has No Value

My last post was March 19th.... I already received 1 warning about this and since then I have been extremely careful about posting anything. I think this is getting ridiculous. Next thing I know, I'll be banned from the forum.

I would really like this second warning to be retracted in this regard. I am playing by the rules and already accepted the first warning and took heed of this.

I would appreciate if an administrator would rectify this because I believe this is either in error or has been for something in the past for which I have already received my warning and acknowledged accordingly.

Thank you

ArMouR, May 16, 2013 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The fact that you got one warning does not absolve you of all previous posts that also violate the same rule. If someone reports an old post, or a mod happens across it, and it violates the rules, you will get a warning.

Don't take them too seriously, they are just warnings. You need to get 10 of them before it becomes a problem.

browntwn, May 16, 2013 IP
  3. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the feedback browntwn, much appreciated, I'll still try to go over any of my posts which seem to fall under the warning category and try to delete them if I have delete privilege. Thanks again for the further clarification

I wish I could see the posts in which I am warned about to be able to remove them altogether if possible, that would also make it easier as well

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    ArMouR, May 16, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You only have an 8 hour window to delete posts.

Spoiltdiva, May 16, 2013 IP
  5. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

If you can't see it, that is because they already deleted it.

browntwn, May 16, 2013 IP
  6. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had the same thing in the past happen to me. Even if the post is old you can receive the warnings/infractions for them. They will catch up on you and you dont just pay for one, but all of the posts that go against the guidelines.

Neeni86, Jun 10, 2013 IP