1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another rep abuse thread, I know...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Monty, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I told you its a controversial situation created by the rep feature creator. He must be controversial democrat ;)

And yeah Gnet I was think about it .... giving red reps in the name of Shawn.. Interesting idea ... ( Dangerous one too :D )

Yfcadmin, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:

.....all of the jabber above meant "lazy"

lol you couldve just said:

"I told you its a controversial situation created by the rep feature creator. He must be lazy ;)

Gnet, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Lazy" You talking about me. :mad: lolz ....:D I dont really care. ... But do tell me if you are talking about me ... I'd love some ass kicking on Gnet.. ;):eek:

4. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother, im untouchable...unless Brew breaks out da Gargle Monsters :D

Anyway im saying anything that requires an explanation that long can be defined as "lazy" simple.

Gnet, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol :D .... I thought you were talking about me :rolleyes:

I dont mess with people with G as their first letter in their name. :rolleyes:

coz post of them are ..... nay leave it ...

6. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    thats what i noticed first, it was the language that was so out of character for you to use, even in a red rep. thats what gave it away. like i said sweetie, over time you get to know the people and personalities, and that also means the language they use, now i have no problems using that language :eek:
    ps, the kind remarks, are justified and i was only speaking the truth.

ha ha yea i remember that post too, it is just my sense of humor, if something is so simple to understand, then i will give the complete opposit advice, it was something to do with posting duplicate threads and the OP had answered their own question, so i told them to make 20 threads all the same, it was ok to do. i didnt mention they would get 20 infractions

samantha pia, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  7. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    hmm yeah but everyone's entitled to their opinions, no? anyway that one red won't matter because you're a nice guy, you'll get greens often. :)

lol it almost sound as if you were expecting me to red you for that post (i don't ever rmbr telling you which post i was about to red). :D

devin, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    Yfcadmin likes this.
  8. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you didnt say what one it was, but thats the one i remember your reply seemed to miss the sarcasm in my post at the time. maybe it was another post :p
    what bad advice was i giving? telling someone to jump off a tall building to see if they bounce? :D
    must have been AGS :eek:

i found the thread here but no reply from you. so must be another one lol

How many of the same threads are you allowed a day?

OP:
    I have a thread about link exchange. I was wondering how many times I am allowed to submit that a day. Am I allowed to post the same thread once every day? If I am not allowed to do that am I allowed to leave a post for the thread everyday to make it new?

Thanks!

me:
    sure you can make a maximum of 24 threads the same, each day and bump all the others off the main page as many time as you want to.
    there is no limit.

samantha pia, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  9. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, that's not how it works. Whether the rep is green, red, or blue-grey-purple-eggplant depends on how many reputation points the GIVER has, not how many the RECEIVER has.

No. It doesn't matter whether you have a lot of rep points or none or negative. If you give negative (red) rep, you lose 1 point.

minstrel, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    Yfcadmin likes this.