1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another Negative Balance case...but I need some advice

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Kuhaku, Jan 12, 2018.

Hi everyone, as you can tell from the title, this is another case of a negative balance on Paypal and I need some advice.

So my case:

I'm quite stubborn, so obviously I overspent using my Paypal account. Bank and CC all connected. And now I am $700 aud into the negatives.

I'm 19 but I don't have a job at the moment. However, I do get, I guess, an allowance. $50 a week. And I am willing to pay back the money I owe...but as you can tell by doing the maths, it'll take me at least 4 months to pay it in full.

And reading from other negative balance posts, some scary stuff can happen if you don't pay it all within a certain time frame. So is there like a way for me to like, slowly pay them back without Paypal getting debt collectors on me and stuff like that? I would like to keep this issue as low profile as possible as I am still living with my family

Kuhaku, Jan 12, 2018 IP