1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another month of nearly $8000 in commissions

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by knownowppc, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    @Shand0 - I start testing with a common domain name and create a subdomain with the offer name, once I start seeing conversions I go buy a domain close to the offer name for an excellent Quality Score.

@arhan If you are trying twitter I suggest just go in for optins first and not direct sales.

To others I have sent the lp's.

knownowppc, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  2. psantos

psantos Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone understands this guy is selling something right?? I'm sure this guy hasn't made $8,000 per month by using "Adwords Invented"? He is selling a clickbank product period!

psantos, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  3. xpress2704

xpress2704 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, that is very nice with just one network... keep it up

xpress2704, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  4. agrable

agrable Peon

Best Answers:
    That's incredible, about the 8K. I'm sure you don't just fall into that, but it does sound easy! So, basically you just set up a website, optimize it, fill it with links and then put it out there? I'd like to learn more! I'd like to put some on my new website www.grablegraphics.com!

agrable, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  5. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at the 2 posts after you...no point talking sense at all. Just take out a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. :rolleyes:

emigre, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  6. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry what do you mean I'm not making $8k a month? In fact I'm making the same on 3 other networks - Hydra, shareasale & clickbank.

knownowppc, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  7. psantos

psantos Peon

Best Answers:
    It does appear that you are making money, you actually have a very nice presentation, the fact is you are selling something! A clickbank product, as many posters on this and similiar forums, you lead with a catchy title about how much money you make, and they try to sell an endless stream or products designed to get someone to buy, in the hope that they too can make $8000 per month.

Frankly if you want to help others achieve the same goals, great. These forums should not be used to sell your clickbank products to the other posters. which you ultimately are.

Are you making $8,000 per month selling "adwords reinvented" your clickbank product?

I never understood, how gullible people are, IF you are making $8000 per month, why would you train others , who become your "competition" to do the same??? If I buy the "clickbank" product, is it going to tell me exactly what you do, step by step? How long until I make $8000 per month?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
    psantos, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  8. psantos

psantos Peon

Best Answers:

Salespeople, which we all are, are the most gullible people I know. ;)

psantos, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  9. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    how do you direct link cj products because I wanted to do the same but the product i wanted to promote only has text links and image links can I take the adress out of the HTML or will this void my affiliate link dont wany to waste my money testing it thats all :)

this is what they say on their product link page : "You must include all the above html in your links. Any missing html, including the image source, will prevent the link from tracking properly and result in a loss of commissions" so how can I get round this or will I just need to create landing pages for this product

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
    lewis69, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  10. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    If you pay close attention I'm saying I make $8000 in CJ every month. I have the same earnings in other CPA and CPS networks. Adwords Reinvented is a Clickbank product which is totally unrelated to this thread.

As for competition - there is so much pie to go around that we can all participate. Internet marketing is growing by leaps and bounds everyday and so are traffic sources, merchants and offers.

Now that you ask, yes that's what Adwords Reinvented is all about.

knownowppc, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  11. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes extract the affiliate link from the text links and test it by placing it in url window of your browser. You can contact me directly with the code if you like to know more.

knownowppc, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  12. slstrn

slstrn Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you direct link or create your own landing pages?

slstrn, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  13. moneymack

moneymack Peon

Best Answers:
    when you write the ebook
    I want a copy

moneymack, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  14. verto01

verto01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some very impressive stuff. I'm sure everyone would like to hear how you do it.

verto01, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  15. psantos

psantos Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I'm confused, so this post is to tell us how much money you make, but the product you sell has nothing to do with this thread? The "free" video you refer to, obviously is designed to get us to buy Adwords Reinvented. Are you saying this thread, about how much money you make, is not being used to induce us to buy your Click Bank product??

We are all salesman, please be upfront about it, you are selling something> Why else would you post. If I am wrong I apologize.

So how are you making this money then? I have lost thousands on adwords, and PPC. Finding a niche is mandatory, I found PPC too expensive.

Paul

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    psantos, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  16. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so basically u create landing pages and then target on adwords or u use othe ppcs too ??

Bohra, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  17. kitakaze99

kitakaze99 Peon

Best Answers:
    you the best.... I wish I could make that's much money :)

kitakaze99, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  18. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is my understanding as someone just reading the thread, checking out his free video and NOT having bought the product *yet*.

He has made money mostly from CPA offers in Commission Junction, Hydra, ShareaSame and CPS offers in ClickBank. What he shows you in his video as proof of income is his earnings for the CPA networks. Not once in his free video does he mention Clickbank. He shows you Adwords account screen shots and compares that to the same time period within CPA networks to show you how much he as spent to achieve the results he has.

Here now, he is offering his method to show people how they can replicate his earnings? People may not earn as much as him, they may in fact earn more - it depends on how you apply what you are learning.

There are literally thousands of offers around that people can promote and millions and millions of potential people wanting to sign up. Just because he shows you how it is done (and yes, he is charging for it - we do live in a capitalist society) doesn't necessarily mean he is creating competition for himself.

You can learn a lot from just his free video alone. I know I did and I am trying some of his methods right now. If I don't succeed the why I think I should, then I will buy this product to see what I am doing differently or wrong compared to what he is doing.

Yes - he is selling something... but those sales are NOT apart of the earnings he is reporting or claiming to have made. Watch the free video and you'll see that.

nyxano, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  19. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    @sistrn - I only direct link to test for conversions (sales), and then I create landing pages so that I can monetize my click in several ways.

@moneymack & verto1 - I have written an ebook and created several video showing exactly what I'm doing - it's a paid excellent packaged product that walks you through A-Z.

@Bohra I'm also using PPC to drive traffic so that I know my results quickly - how much I spent to earn what? Compare this to SEO or any other method which is waiting for nickels and dimes to flow in over several months.

@deals2catch ok will do that today

@kitkazee thanks, appreciate it

@nyxano - awesome, couldn't have said it better myself. I have the free video for you to see all my earnings from all other networks besides CJ to prove it's possible, and yes I have packaged all of this information in a instructional video series that I'm selling.

One thing I like to add - for those thinking what happens if we share this knowledge with everyone, wouldn't there be saturation of some sort? I say - it'll be the opposite. When more and more folks get into internet marketing - this will create more and more revenues for networks, search engines, merchants & affiliates, alike.

This creates an abundance mentality. For brick and mortar businesses who have never examined marketing online also do so with this rush of their competition doing so well. Then more and more online-only businesses get created because there is already a viable medium to market.. anyways not to make this too long... all I can say is that affiliate marketing has a long way to go.

knownowppc, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  20. thetruth

thetruth Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anybody use this method and replicated the success?
    So far nobody has posted a success testimonial with proof?

thetruth, Nov 16, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.