1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another Great Affiliate Site Authors Can Use is Eventbrite

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Best Seller, Feb 19, 2017.

I'm surprised there isn't a sub-forum on here for Eventbrite, because it is another popular affiliate marketing website that Internet marketers/authors can earn money from. I use it to advertise upcoming author events (e.g. bookstore signings, book launches, publicity/media events). I also use it to manage all the in-person and webinar sales coaching sessions I hold on a regular basis.

What I love about Eventbrite is that I can use it as an incentive to get larger groups to host my sessions. This is the type of copy I put into the flyers I use to pitch these events to them:

FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY:
    Looking for a unique fundraising opportunity for your group or charitable organization? Host this book sales and marketing coaching session for authors at your place of business and earn $X per each person you invite who attends! The $X affiliate payout is based on our regular ticket price of $XX plus applicable taxes per attendee and an additional modest Eventbrite fee. To qualify, tickets must be prepaid through our Eventbrite webpage using a special affiliate tracking code. To obtain your affiliate tracking code, or for more information on how to book this session, please contact us at the website address listed below.

This way, it's win/win for them and me. We're both earning money, and I have some extra "sales people" helping me to sell more tickets to my events.

But the best part of it is that Eventbrite tracks all the ticket sales and commissions for me. It's all automated and easy to use, and my page is already linked to my company's PayPal account so I can easily send/receive funds at any time.

I highly recommend Eventbrite to authors ... and to all other affiliate marketers who are looking for yet another product/service to earn some extra income from.

Best Seller, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  2. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Interesting, I've never heard of them. I took at look and looks alright. But I didn't see what you described within the site. Maybe post a link?

daniel27lt, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  3. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid if I post a link I'll have my comment deleted. I'm new to this site and trying really hard to play by the rules.

So, rather than post a link here, I'll invite you to do a Google search for my name (you can find it on my profile page here) and Eventbrite. It will bring you to my company's Eventbrite page where you can see all the past and current events we've listed there. I hope that will help you to find what you're looking for. If not, let me know and I'll try to answer your question another way.

Best Seller, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, thanks for suggesting EventBrite! Will check it out. :)

Anitasol, Feb 24, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  5. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sweet idea and nice use of it, congrats

tradesol, Feb 28, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.