1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another auto height problem

Discussion in 'CSS' started by artdog, Sep 1, 2006.

Site can be seen at http://www.evocreative.com/audiot/
    My original design did not have the horizontally expanding bars behind the navigation and the footer. I didn't intend it to be that way but the client demanded it. This is the everything auto expands site! : )

So I have it working but my one problem is the grey column on the left. I need it to expand vertically with the column on the right containing the main text. I cannot figure out how to get this to work properly.

I realize the floating grey box over the footer is a real hack job but I couldn't find any other way to do it and keep that box floating centered with the rest of the site. I can't put it into the footer div as far as I can see because it won't stay aligned with the grey column above it.

I'd really appreciate some help on this. My client has backed me into a real corner here.

I have put all the files in a zip here: www.evocreative.com/audiot/audiot.zip

Amazing you can't attach a css file to posts in a css forum!

artdog, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  2. Mano70

Mano70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mano70, Sep 1, 2006 IP