1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another Article Marketing Journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Mentis, Apr 20, 2010.

1. bobe91

bobe91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mentis,

I have read your thread and I found you very detailed and I like. I think you are going to succeed in doing this but first you have to start writing your articles and get link building techniques.

Good Luck and I will surely follow your procedures and help you out if you have any problems!

bobe91, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  2. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No problem man. I'm doin good though how bout you?

Good to see you're still workin at this stuff. A lot of new people end up quitting because they realize how hard it is.

One thing I also wanted to point out is you said you were going to write more articles for EZA and link them back to your main EZA articles. I'm not sure if Ezine allows you to link from one article to another since it's in the same directory.

If you want to use EZA as your primary directory, then make sure all articles you write for them are the ones you want to get ranked. Put all the spun versions on other directories and blogs.

I'd also recommend you start working on a landing page to send the traffic to instead of just direct linking to the sales page. Most of the time this will increase conversions. Along with that, if you have an actual site making money, it starts increasing in value and you have an asset that you can sell down the line if you want some quick cash.

Other than that, your plan looks good. Let me know if you got any other questions.

J1218, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  3. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @bobe91

J1218 I'm doing fine, busy with studying unfortunately... I'll talk to you on gmail.

New posting rule for myself :) : I won't post any more thank you notes because this thread will have like 32353 pages, all filled in with junk and that's not the idea. Please know that I'm VERY THANKFUL FOR EVERY POST/FOLLOWER/HELP FROM YOU GUYS that you'll make in the future. I want to make this useful thread so no more junk replies. Please feel free to share your tactic/method and PLEASE let me know if I'm doing something wrong. I will update the journal in 4-5 days with my results and new stuff that I'm going to do. Ok, now back to moneymaking :p. Peace out.

Menits

Mentis, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  4. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also use DoFollow video sharing sites to get links. Usually these sites allow you to either have a link in the video description or you just use your profile link that the video sites allows you to have. These can be very strong links too because Google loves these sites. Many of these are PR 6 and above. Here are just a few:

Blip.tv

VideoJug

VideoBomb

Viddler

There are several more. Just do a quick Google search for "DoFollow Video Sites" and you'll find some posts on the subject.

brada7x, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  5. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Well let's see how this thread will end. I tell you where...no where...Ah yeah, I remember pete's journal, nice ending.

redrossero, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  6. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    It shouldn't matter where it ends. This person is here to keep themselves motivated and to learn. That's more initiative than most have. And Pete's journal was continued on a blog due to the overwhelming number of flame comments like the ones you appear to feel you have to waste your breath with.

brada7x, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  7. nightwatcher

nightwatcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm about to start my Affiliate Marketing and I hope this thread will serve as my guide in doing the right thing.

nightwatcher, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    your going to fail. you will get burned out, just like the other 50,000 people who strated this crap.

where are the screen shots???? i bet you did a bunch of articles and are already ready to hang it up.

keyword: OUTSOURCE!!!!!!!

rjd1265, May 6, 2010 IP
  9. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have poor grammar and can't spell worth a damn, but you don't see us saying anything...

Seriously, if you only got stupid sh*t to say, don't post anything.

J1218, May 6, 2010 IP
  10. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    "dont see us saying anything?" You did you asshole. sorry for the wrong spelling of word, i was typing from my phone and im not writing a book so i dont need to have perfect grammar to get my point across. what is up with everyone picking on people for spelling a word wrong? fuck get over it you loser.

and by the way, you said "if you only got stupid shit to post"...... it should be "if you only have stupid shit to post".

rjd1265, May 6, 2010 IP
  11. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I said something because I think its ridiculous that you have to come in someone else's thread and say "your going to fail." which is completely unwarranted.

If you don't like these journals, don't read them. No need to come in here and try to discourage someone for no reason.

Angry much?

J1218, May 6, 2010 IP
  12. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just at knuckleheads like you :)

I say how it is, you people come in here and blow smoke up his ass. Some one told me i was going to fail doing something my first time and i wish i would have listened. would have saved me a lot of time and money.

rjd1265, May 6, 2010 IP
  13. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you listened every time someone told you that you were going to fail, you wouldn't succeed at anything. So go ahead and take other people's advice and let them tell you if you will be successful or not.

People (like yourself) love to tell others how stupid of an idea they have or how they are going to fail so why even try. The truth is, most of the greatest minds to ever live were told numerous times that they were going to fail and look at some of their accomplishments. (the light bulb, the airplane, the car, just to name a few...)

Obviously I'm not trying to imply that the OP is going to be the next revolutionary entrepreneur, but just making the point that it's people like you that try to bring others down and if people listened, they would get nowhere.

J1218, May 6, 2010 IP
  14. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    First of all I want to apologize to everyone for making another useless journal thread, but I was really really busy with exams and stuff so I couldn't find the time to work on my journal or any other IM stuff. However, I want to continue with this thread and make it right (like I should in the first place). Tomorrow will be the start day, today I'm just making my final preparations and stuff like that. So please try to put aside all your negative comments as I said I'm really sorry for making this useless, I want to learn from you guys as I go along in the journal, so every advice will be greatly appreciated and accepted (if it's good of course :p ). OK, that's all for now.

Mentis, May 21, 2010 IP
  15. Profit Blade

Profit Blade Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest other types of links like some other mentioned above.
    Congrats on making sale!

Profit Blade, May 21, 2010 IP
  16. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    I've submit 3 articles on Ezine today, waiting to be reviewed and hopefully accepted. I will write 1 or 2 more later, and submit them on EZA as well. I'm planing to buy The Best Spinner during the following week, so I can make easy spins for the backlinks.

That's all for today.

Mentis

Mentis, May 22, 2010 IP
  17. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    DAY 2

I've submitted 4 articles to EZA yesterday and waiting to get approved. I will write only 2-3 more today because I'm busy with personal stuff. The day the first 4 articles are live on EZA - I will ping them, social bookmark them and throw some backlinks on them. Till then I will only write articles and submit them to EZA.

Thanks for following.

Mentis, May 23, 2010 IP
  18. ldigital

ldigital Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you have a solid plan using SEO instead of just thinking of the quantity of articles to write. I hope it works out for you.

ldigital, May 24, 2010 IP
  19. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, yesterday I didn't have time to work since it was Sunday - I was busy with personal stuff. Today I'm planing to write 3 articles (1 is done already) and to submit them on EZA, because I need to study for the exams during this week.

Thanks for following

Mentis, May 24, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Mentis

5 articles done ? Not bad for a start ...

But I'll tell you one thing that I've learned along the last couple of years...

You'll need to submit at least 10/20 articles per day to make a decent income marketing clickbank products. It definitely adds up, both the traffic and income.. but 5 articles a week will not make you that much money.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, May 24, 2010 IP