1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Announcement of webappObfuscator 0.9.8 (or so)..

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by seductiveapps.com, Nov 28, 2016.

seductiveapps.com, Nov 28, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    I'm actively developing this component, and have good hopes to be able to finish it within the next few weeks (ok maybe 2 months)..

The URLs listed in my previous post have changed, a sample of obfuscated javascript is now at https://github.com/seductiveapps/se...Obfuscator__output/javascript/siteTemplate.js

and the obfuscator sources itself are now at https://github.com/seductiveapps/se...20161102 0759/siteComponents/webappObfuscator

the most recent addition to webappObfuscator functionality is a setting which allows you to not obfuscate a specific language, see [2] in https://github.com/seductiveapps/seductiveapps/blob/master/boot__stage__000.php

i'm also open to feature requests of course, which is one of the reasons for this bump and update of this forum thread..

for those doubting whether i'll finish the obfuscator now that i no longer really need it myself :
    i pinky-promise to finish it :) ;)

seductiveapps.com, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  3. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
  4. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    yea, i know the LICENSE.txt probably sucks and 'would never hold up in court'.
    i counter with : Dear Judge, you do know i'm not able to afford a lawyer at the moment, right? :)

5. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    over & out for now folks

6. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    2017-01-27(Friday):
    I've got my site back to a viewable state when it doesnt use the obfuscator.
    I can't give any promises when the obfuscator will be finished, nor how much time i'll spend on it in the next month.
    I've also got to update the documentation, and clean up the startup routines a bit more, and both of those always take a lot of time.

seductiveapps.com, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  7. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    2017-03-21(Tuesday)

Well i have just about completed making the source work from 2 different source-code file-trees. Which i badly needed to avoid more downtime for my live server.
    Before i continue with webappObfuscator (also actually nearly done), i want to vastly improve the way my dialog/window artwork displays, because the stretching it has to endure on various browserWidths&Heights is getting too much, especially on my new 4K screens.

I still can't give you a time to completion, but i do know that after this dialog mess is sorted out, i'll continue with webappObfuscator 'until it works properly'.
    Check back in about 1 to 3 weeks time ok.

seductiveapps.com, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    site's back up folks. the frontpage of my site is also where i make the public statements about where seductiveapps as a site and as a code-framework is heading in the near future

seductiveapps.com, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  9. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    site's looking prettier today :) ;)

public announcement of my todo-list and when webappObfuscator will be finished (call it copyright enhancement without the cost of a patent, for the entire software industry (this thing is easy to adapt to other languages than weblanguages))..

woke up slowly at 05:30, and by 07:00 today (it's 07:40 now) i had fixed some of the bugs for my http://seductiveapps.com - it looks a whole lot nicer now.

Next up, maybe in the early evening today,

i'll re-enable things like the automated dialog/window layout (decide what you want to see via a menu and see the dialogs/windows you requested all animate into place without further user-input),

and i also have to fix that uber-cool view->backgrounds submenu that allows an end user to view youtube videos (from a list i personally select at the moment),

next i have to re-enable my tarot game, my jsonViewer and my simpleArticle engine (the only three actual 'finished' apps for seductiveapps.com at the moment),

and after *that*, i can continue work on webappObfuscator.. Good news is : probably wont take more than a week or 2 to get started on the final improvements to make my site work as before. If i'm lucky i can get started on the final bits for webappObfuscator in as little as 3 to 5 days! :)

i know i've been in slow mode (with my computer work) for well over a year now, and i do feel re-energized for a serious couple of months of coding, before summer arrives here, a season i want to spend mostly doing outside sports, biking, hiking, etc.

seductiveapps.com, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  10. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    i've updated my https://github.com/seductiveapps/seductiveapps opensource source-code release,

to my latest set of source code that is now viewable (any future developments will be done on a different folder called 'localhost opensource development') at my http--seductiveapps.com

i've also succefully updated my media.seductiveapps.com folder on my seductiveapps.com server-and-development machine over here.. i've taken my old manual-labor-work sets of my 2005-2010 underground-DJ-career and my manual-edits of tons of 1990s-resolution computer wallpapers,
    and my manual-labor work that is the 191 card-deck photo files for my tarot game,
    out of my media.seductiveapps.com folder,

and then i tried uploading in various ways, the remaining stack of manual labor files in my media.seductiveapps.com folder, that are the many dialog-background PNG photo files that i made myself, to github.com as well.
    that just didn't work, with a nice error message even.
    so i'm NOT re-trying that this year. Sorry, folks.

seductiveapps.com, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  11. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    https://github.com/seductiveapps/seductiveapps
    has been updated.

and since i do not want to support the blackhat or greyhat programmers/coders communities/individuals, i will probably not finish the webappObfuscator component that is listed at https://github.com/seductiveapps/se...20161102 0759/siteComponents/webappObfuscator

i will focus my work on finishing what needs more polishing so that others can start to write plugins and apps of their own that run on my seductiveapps framework.
    today's plan includes re-enabling of my background menu items and desktop layout menu items.

seductiveapps.com, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I get this message when I try accessing:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at seductiveapps.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

mmerlinn, Apr 16, 2017 IP
  13. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, i'm away from my home for a while (up to a few weeks more i guesstimate), and i always turn off all my computer gear at home.
    Since i serve seductiveapps.com from my own home, that is why you got those error messages.

I also have to close this thread now.
    I realized that my webappObfuscator component would give grey-hat hackers and especially black-hat hackers the ability to circumvent anti-viral browser plugins. I obsolve myself of all guilt.

I have removed webappObfuscator from my sourcecode file tree, and am now rewriting the startup routines for my seductiveapps.com framework & website.

I have sent the US government, the Dutch government and the Israeli government, whom i consider to be my allies,
    a copy of the full sourcecodes for webappObfuscator.

And i recommend all other governments not to 'start shit' or to 'try shit' or even 'just to try something a little bit' with the copy they might have downloaded while i had webappObfuscator as part of a large github opensource repository at https://github.com/seductiveapps/seductiveapps (new sources are uploading as we speak, and i have time over the next few days to spend a few hours each day on a simpler version of my seductiveapps website framework.

seductiveapps.com, Apr 18, 2017 IP