1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Announcement! New affiliate network! Everyone accepted!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by say_hello, Jun 25, 2010.

Hello! We are proud to announce to all forum members, that we have started a new affiliate network. It is cpaocean . com . We have 3 years of experience in affiliate marketing, and now we have started really fast growing affiliate network. We have many in time paying advertisers, and we pay our affiliates net-30 basis. We pay by Paypal. We have many incentive offers., many email submits. We also have auto approval of affiliates, so you can start earning right now! We now have more than 140+ offers, and we adding new offers each day. We have best advertising platform, and real time tracking. We will be glad to see you as our affiliate!
    Best Regards, CEO

Moderators, please dont remove the thread. Please let it stay. If it doesnt suite the section, please move it to any other section where its allowed. By the way people on this forum need such threads, because there are threads on how to get approved and people dont even know how to get in affiliate network, and we give the chance to everyone and accept eveyone. By the way we are interested in advertising on your forum and also building good long lasting relationships, please contact us by pm. Best regards, CEO

say_hello, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. BrianJump

BrianJump Active Member

Best Answers:
    everyone accepted? Even frauders?

BrianJump, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    another hasoffers network?

elkhra, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  4. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have auto approval. But we check our leads and sales for fraud, so fraudsters will be banned and will have serious legal issues. Thanks.

say_hello, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  5. logikal

logikal Peon

Best Answers:
    only good thing is depending on the package he went with they have a pretty decent anti-fraud system. i have a very good relationship with quite a few staff members over there, best you could ever hope for in a platform. their support is next to none, and far better than direct tracks.

logikal, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  6. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    It is not the platform that counts but the hands behind it.

PitbullMike, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  7. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    How will you check for fraudsters when your first statement is the basis for fraudsters breeding ground:rolleyes:

8. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody knows that cpalead has auto approval, adscendmedia has too, and few more companies too, so does this mean they accept fraudsters??? The sales and leads are checked for fraud, also there is fraud score of everybody who signs up, and there are other ways to check for fraud. As leads and sales are checked for fraud, the fraudsters will have serious legal issues. Thanks.

say_hello, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  9. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Did I say anywhere that you accept fraudsters?!All I am saying is if it is a free for all you are bound to get all types of applicants and this includes a lot of fraud applicants.You could have better quality affiliates by manual approval since the applicants are screened.Nevertheless you are still going to get some fraud applicants albeit in a lesser volume.

Just looking out for you!If you don't like the advise,then more power to you Philip Howell.

10. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    auto approval = fraudsters

its that simple

jeffereeno, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  11. AdscendJeremy

AdscendJeremy Peon

Best Answers:

We do not have auto-approval. We deny more applications than we approve.

Posting on DP and saying "we accept everyone" is going to drive so many frauders to your network... You need to have a better hook to bring people in other than that you're accepting everyone.

HasOffers is the single worst thing to happen to the affiliate industry.

AdscendJeremy, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  12. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jeremy. Thanks everyone for help. We have few other hooks too. We have great offers running, and going to add exclusive ones and by the way nobody said that we won't ban in a second anyone who is going to fraud. And in fact we are not first network with auto-approval. And you all know that fraud is a crime, and the fraudsters will have legal issues, and we are going to help investigating everyone who makes fraud. And also sorry Jeremy, I was little mistaken about your network. Thanks.

say_hello, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  13. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    P.S. nobody said that we will pay for fraud leads. Thanks.

say_hello, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  14. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    With auto-approvals, you're just going to get yourself in trouble with your advertisers. Your claim that you wont pay for fraudulent leads is valid, but you have to remember that not only will you not be paid by your advertisers for fraudulent leads, they'll quickly pull their offers from your network. Also, if you're brokering offers, you will be terminated quickly from other networks. Additionally, I'd recommend being very careful with the advertisers who willingly sign their offer up with your network, knowing that it's auto-approval. The reason I say this is because they are aware that auto-approval brings fraud. So they may not be planning on paying you. Certainly draw up contracts with each advertiser to protect yourself, but my overall recommendation is to not have auto-approval. You'd be surprised the amount of fraud you can weed out with a phone interview. Surprisingly, about 90-95% of DP members are fraudulent affiliates, so be careful. Best of luck.

Phillychzsteak, Jun 28, 2010 IP
    YARSolutions likes this.
  15. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    I couldn't have said it better.+rep added.

PitbullMike, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  16. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! Thanks, you said it great, but I l aready knew this. But still thanks.

say_hello, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  17. WakaPro

WakaPro Peon

Best Answers:
    Which script and platform you using for your website? Contact me by pm with details about your offers.

WakaPro, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  18. CoreyPeerFly

CoreyPeerFly Notable Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    He's using HasOffers for his tracking platform and Joomla! for his website.

CoreyPeerFly, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  19. say_hello

say_hello Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! Guys, I have been offline for long, I have been at vacation. open to answer your questions. And yes, Corey is right its Hasoffers. Thanks.

say_hello, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  20. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your venture

forumhuh, Jul 16, 2010 IP