1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AnimeOut- Anime Encode Release Site with Legal Anime Community Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by shubhank008, Sep 15, 2011.

[​IMG]

AnimeOut is a popular, active and quite big anime site I am selling which is a Encode Release Group as well and now the fastest minimkv encoding group.

PS: This offer also contains even a Legal anime community forum that I can sell as a bundle with it (you can easily use adsense on it)

Site's Name is AnimeOut and link is animeout.com
    Domain is 2 year or 1.5 year old I guess but site is around 5-6 months old
    Its Current Alexa is 70k and PR1 but was 39k Alexa and PR4 30 days ago but then I became almost inactive due to exams and some staff as well and our server crashed 2 times without backups so Google penalised us for changing our whole permalinks and index 3 times and asking them to remove all our links so ppl dnt get 404 and we got from PR4 to PR1 due to it but in next update I hope we will get PR5 for sure

Also, Site is fully SEOd by me and all its content gets indexed and appears in google in just 2 minutes max as soon as you post anything, it also appears at #1 position for most of all its posts or anything you post and on page 1 for many keywords and stuff.

Our Previous traffic was 8-12k UV a day but is now 3k-5k UV a day as I am busy with exams and server crash though if you promote it or put in your ideas you can ofcourse bring it back to its glory.
    It gets 60% of its traffic Direct, 20% Organic and 20% from referral (mostly facebook)
    Facebook page has 1.5k likes and is very active (likes and comments) and main site is also very active with comments, suggestions or staff positions if you wanna recruit new staff. Also, 50-80 people always remain online in its chatbox.

About the site :-
    AnimeOut is a minimkv Encoded anime release site and currently the FASTEST ANIME ENCODER site and group and thats how and why we have got so much popularity. We currently only post our own encoded animes with watermarks and have around 400 series (more than 25000 episodes encoded by us and increasing) I guess.
    You can post or do whatever you want including posting non encoded animes released by fansubs as well.
    We current post Mediafire, Megaupload, Fileserve and Filesonic link along with our Direct Download Links

Direct Download System :-
    We have our own 500GB Encoded Animes Direct Download server and system which is currently free to use (though you can make it just for VIP) at download.animeout.com and it hosts around 398GB Animes we have encoded download.animeout.com/mini/
    Registration is free at DDL and it serves around 25,000 downloads a month

The traffic I told above doesnt includes any traffic from DDL system and I would like to say its only just 50% of its total traffic as 50% traffic mostly use direct download system due to Bandwidth and net speed.
    You can also use a filemanager 1 file php script to add ads or Popups or CPA to DDL system folders.

Revenue :-
    Currently I added cpmstar ads on site 1 week ago to test ads and I am making $0.9-1.2/day using cpmstar only on main site (nothing on direct download system)
    Aside from it I also asked for a bit of donations from users and got $90 donations in just a week from Paypal.
    If you can accept bank transfer or non-paypal payments as well from US or other countries, then it could have been $150-200 donations worth in that week itself as I live in India and only accepted Paypal (Credit Card) payment while many users wanted to donate $10-70 but had bank, wire transfer , non-credit card mode of payment which India cant accept nor do I have a bank account to accept.
    Aside this, Our Forum is legal and I used Google adsense in it for around 7 days and was making $9-20 a day in forum itself but then stopped due to exams and server hardware issues that caused me downtime.

In short you can easily make around $35 (CPMStar Ads on main site) + $100 (only from paypal/excluding bank transfers) + $300 = $400/month easily aside from premium membership of DDL. DDL Currently have 2000 members using it so you can just calculate how much you can make even if you ask just $1 from each user to be a VIP for DDL or use surveys etc.

Forum:-

Forum is AnimeBB (a rare and high value domain) at animebb.net and is a legal anime community forum so you can use adsense also. I would like to tell you that I never promoted or even tried to make forums active due to lack of time due to exams but till forum has got such a great stats and activeness just from users who saw its link in main site Menu.
    You can just announce it once on facebook or mail all our users for it and make it super active easily.

WE HAVE NEVER EVER PROMOTED ANY OF OUR SITE EVER so all its stats are from direct traffic and at its base i.e. just 1/4 of its capabilities after promotion.

Forum Stats:-

Most users ever online was 128, 09-05-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Threads
    Members
    Active Members

Direct Download System Has Around 2000 registered users and all are active downloading daily

WHY AM I SELLING ALL THIS ?

Simple, lack of time, High school exams coming along so dont want it to die.
    Also, I am only offering this to people who I think can manage it or make it better else I wont sell it so I would like to hear your plans as well about its future as I dont want it to end nor do its users want to

Any more details you want ? Just reply me, Proof for everything stated above is ready but will only be shown to intended buyer
    Also, please post your maximum price for the offer (including/excluding the forum) (Minimum I will go for is $1500)

RESERVE PRICE = $1500
    Bid Start Price = $1500
    Bin = $5000

PM me for more info or check my profile for my yahoo/gtalk id

Thanks

shubhank008, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. fengwu83

fengwu83 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ure website/forum arent loading....

fengwu83, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  3. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

Hello
    Please try again as it might be due to server server load as a few hours back there was quite a huge traffic online due to Naruto Shippuden Release so site was a bit slow

shubhank008, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  4. thephoneguy

thephoneguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you pm me your msn please. I am very interested.

thephoneguy, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  5. KW802

KW802 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Would you be interested in selling the forum separately?

KW802, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  6. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PM sent, reply ASAP

Well I can sell the forum itself but at a minimum price of $750 though I recommend buying it with site since then you wont have to do much of promotion since start as it acts as a forum for main site as well

shubhank008, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  7. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    what is your revenue from last 6 month?do u have complete google analytic stats last 6 month?

Master Directory, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  8. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    As I mentioned above, it was meant to be a free nonprofit site so never used ads or donations till last week so only used and have revenue for 1 week

Google analytics stats should be available for last 6 months if you are interested

shubhank008, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  9. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Guys for now I will be willing to have a minimum bin of $800 for next 24 hours due to lack of time I have left with my PC before exams starts on Monday and me not getting any time on PC till 30 days

shubhank008, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  10. rahahm33

rahahm33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    proof of net income?

rahahm33, Sep 30, 2011 IP