1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anime Website Going Slow

Discussion in 'General Business' started by masinerija, Jan 9, 2014.

Hi there, my name is Denis. I'm a new DP member even though i've had lots of help on these forums.
    I was wondering what was the best free way to promote my anime website.
    I've been a webmaster and html/php coder for a few years now and i've opened this anime website like 3 months ago.
    Is there any good free way and do you know of any good PPC Advertising company that will get me good traffic.
    Kind regards.

masinerija, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    Joe@AdPatron likes this.
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Tell me more about the website, I can find you some effective/cheap approaches. I'm good at mining free traffic from a lot of places, just need to know about your website.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  3. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there and thank you for the reply.
    My website is a anime based website, with 5k page views per month. I've been updating and ading anime series almost every day.
    If you want and have the time to look it up, http://animebet.com
    Kind regards and thank you.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    masinerija, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  4. Gerald Mitchell

Gerald Mitchell Peon

Best Answers:
    i love anime, what makes your site different then the others?

Gerald Mitchell, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  5. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Is your website legal? I mean I wouldn't think you'd be allowed to upload Anime series which you don't own to a website so people can watch them for free without paying for them.

Free traffic methods:
    Video traffic would work well for this one. Create short clips for Youtube and tell them they can see more on your site.

Post in relevant anime forums that have sigs enabled, give useful advice and help, and people will click.

Blog comment of high traffic blogs. Add to your RSS feed and be one of the first to comment ad when relevant add a link to a similar peice of content on your site thAT YOU THINK THE WRITER AND THEIR READERS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. Set up G oogle Alerts for your keywords too so you find new places.

Social media would probably be good for this. Get involved in anime FB groups. Reddit might have sub-reddits you could come active in.

Network with other players in the niche. Get known to them. Help them without asking for anything in return. Share their content, link to tem, tweet their stuff, write go bait posts about them and so on. If one of them links back to you you'll get a flow of traffic.

Stuart Walker, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love it too, that's why a started an anime website.
    I'm still working on it, but my website is kinda fast and simple to use, i wanted it to be that kind. If you have any recommendations or critics i'd love to hear them, thank you :D

masinerija, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  7. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, my anime website is legal cuz i don't stream any of the videos therefore i don't have any problems with that.
    Thank you for the tips, i'll use 'em wisely. Kind regards.

masinerija, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  8. Gerald Mitchell

Gerald Mitchell Peon

Best Answers:
    what if you made it like a social media type thing, like you can have friends and also discussions about favorites shows and things of that nature

Gerald Mitchell, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  9. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very nice Anime Website!

It has a lot of potential to become popular if you do the right things.

There are many ways to drive traffic to your website here. Here are different ways to drive free traffic to your site:
    • SEO (search engine optimization)
    • Content Marketing
    • Blog Commenting
    • Guest Blog Posts
    • Social Networks
    • Video Marketing
    • Forum Marketing
    • Article Marketing
    • Email Marketing
    You can get creative with the way you market you site here. You can get creative with Video Marketing for example and do what @Stuart Walker recommended. You can use a Video Software like Windows Movie Maker or Camtasia Studio to cut 15 to 20 seconds snippets of your Anime Episodes and tell people to visit your website to watch the Full Episodes.

There are many ways to drive traffic to a website for free - all you have to do is learn the right information and just do it!

I would also recommend you to learn a bit more about growing an audience with your Facebook Fan Page. I see you have 115 Likes so far - keep growing those Likes. Once you reach couple of thousand Likes on your Facebook Fan Page - every time you post a status about new Content on your Site - you will get a lot of free traffic on demand.

It's all about building the traffic and following up. The higher the numbers the easier it will get to grown on its own. Right now you just need to get the ball rolling. Get the traffic flow off the ground, work on the following of your Facebook Fan Page and make sure you do it as often as possible.

I would suggest every time you publish new content on your site - you also post a link to it on a Facebook Status on your Site's Fan Page.

I would also highly suggest you to start capturing leads and growing a Subscribers List. This is a great way to drive free traffic to your site every time there is new content/videos. You can set up a Free RSS Page and Capture Subscribers for Free using Google Feed Burner Service. Feedburner.com

With email marketing you will be able to drive traffic to your site on demand. It is a great way to build a following to your site and also brand your site with people online.

Come up with a Blue-Print/Plan you can follow on a daily basis and with time your traffic should be growing!

I wrote more information on how to get free traffic to your website online here http://internet-marketing-blog101.c...our-website-for-free-learn-how-to-do-it-here/

Hope this helps!!

Wish you the best success on your journey online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  10. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    That a really great idea, i'll look into it right away. Thank you very much.

masinerija, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  11. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    You really know your buisness man. I've read all your blog post and it's inspiring, still uploading new content atm cuz there's LOTS of anime series that people want. In the meantime i'll start with video, forum and blog marketing. Thank you kind sir.

masinerija, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome!!

I'm really glad this information can help you accomplish your goals online.

And well thank you for the compliments! ... :D

Remember that the best thing that will get you a lot of results, faster, is Massive Action.

Much success! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  13. Mike Mountain

Mike Mountain Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do some customer development work. Setup a survey on your site, and see what you current lists wants to see. Use the survey information to develop your website more. Then use the content you developed to promote yourself on social media.

Mike Mountain, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  14. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's also a good idea. I could make a survey to see what people want. Thank you mister.

masinerija, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  15. HXHMan

HXHMan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to learn SEO and to rank your website, but you need a lot of time to rank your website you have a lot of competitors there, like crunchyroll but you can do it this is the best way to get visitors for free, and for a long term if your website is Optimazed to get the visitor and to stay for a long time

HXHMan, Jan 13, 2014 IP