1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Anime Nice Streaming Site For Sale - Top Rankings

Discussion in 'Sites' started by z80039, Jul 7, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    My adsense account has been disabled and this is the reason am selling the site.

How is it monetized?
    I only used adsense to monetize the website. It used to make 20 - 25$ a day with adsense. I also tested popads which made about 10 - 15$ a´day but I disabled popads as I personally don`t like it.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    none, just if you like to add new video sources. Also season 3 is coming out in 2018 which will need the user to add new episodes.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    If you use adsense, you need to redirect the website to a new domain and add your adsense code ( 301 redirect to keep rankings ).

MORE INFO:
    -
    The main website ( swordartonlineepisodes.com ) was created in 2012 as I recall. I have done 3 redirects since then all because of google adsense. ( You will get the domains also pushed to your account ).

- The website has tons of rankings as you can check on serpstat.com or any other platform.
    https://serpstat.com/domains/index?query=saoworld.com&ff=1&search_type=subdomains&se=g_us

- Very well known series and a great opportunity when season 3 is released.

- Anyone who owns anime sites knows the potential for this website.

- I have not installed google analytics because some people say it may get site banned from google. Upon request I can install google analytics and show you traffic. All traffic is from the US. Attached is a monthly views screenshot from jetpack.
    I have also installed analytics now.

- 15 days ago I redirected the site to watchsaoepisodes.net because I wanted adsense to be reactivated. Now I have cancelled the redirect. The site watchsaoepisodes is still ranking for the keywords but it will revert back to saoworld.com

Payments are done via ESCROW to ensure payment and delivery because many people are scamming others using paypal.

Any questions please don`t hesitate to ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    z80039, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  2. z80039

z80039 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Q: Can I install adsense on the website?
    A: Google disabled my adsense account and thus the domain was blacklisted too. HOWEVER; there is a way to overcome this.
    You need to have an active adsense account and a new domain name. I will for sure help the user move the site to new domain name and keep the rankings.

z80039, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How the website gets top ranking without any SEO being done? What is the final price of website?

degreubiwa, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  4. z80039

z80039 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website was the first to put the series in 2012 ( basic website was swordartonlineepisodes.com ). By then I only posted in on facebook and on forums for people to check. The series then became popular and the website started getting natural links from watchers and ranked on google. Since then I only added new episodes and in 2015 season 2 was released.
    As for saoworld.com , I did try to rank for "sword arts online" and "swords art online" so I bought a SEO package but it didn`t really help that much.

As for Price, I have a BIN at 5k. You can however bid or send me an offer through pm.

z80039, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  5. dirjit

dirjit Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hey, Why was your account disabled? was it because of a content in this site or other things? I want to buy it but it might get blacklisted again or worst get my account disabled.

dirjit, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  6. z80039

z80039 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi dirjit,
    Account was disabled because of multiple streaming sites. Adsense sent me a notification to disable all the ads on one website ( before that they always sent me that some content violate adsense) I had but I didn`t so they disabled the account.
    I cannot assure you that you won`t get notifications from google about this. In the end it is a streaming website and not allowed by adsense.
    I would create a new adsense account with another site to get verified and use this on it. I have used the adsense account for like 3 years untill they disabled it now.
    Please be notified that adsense may disable your account in the future. I used adsense because they pay the most and I don`t like to use popups.
    The site is also accepted by mgid network.

You can monetize using other cpm/pop networks alongside with adsense if you don`t want to putt all your eggs in one basket.

P.S: if site gets blacklisted, you create a new domain and move to it ( it takes one hour work with wordpress duplicator plugin )

z80039, Jul 11, 2017 IP