1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DELETE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Linas K, Oct 24, 2017.

What is included in the sale?

• Complete store with lifetime AliDropship license and all it's future updates.
    • Countdown Timer plugin with lifetime license.
    • Recent Sales Popup plugin with lifetime license.
    • Abandoned Cart plugin with lifetime license.
    • Good looking FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ accounts with some real likes and followers. IG account is extremely active and has more than 18k followers.
    • Nice domain name
    • Comodo SSL certificate (green bar), which is paid to February 6, 2018
    • Great support from my side.

What is required to keep the business operational?

It depends on what "operational" means for you. This store is capable of generating few sales a year without doing anything as well as capable of bringing many of sales if you know how to dive into eCommerce and marketing strategies. Dropshipping is kind of business you need to work with and analyze it, because it's not gonna make you a fortune on auto-pilot.

Why are you selling the business?

I never trully found time for some real advertising after I was done with the creation (it was a month ago). I have daily job and my other 4 projects that I'm working with and I think I'm doing a mistake by focusing and dividing my time on 5 different things instead of investing more time on a particular one. This is also not the first time when I sell website just after finishing it and I think this is because I'm more into creating and selling websites than promoting and trying to sell the goods. When it comes to e-commerce, marketing and it's strategies was always my weakest point.

How does the business generate revenue?

As I said, it is dropshipping store, made with Wordpress platform. Site uses paid AliDropship plugin (I paid for the lifetime license which costs $89 and I include it to this sale). This plugin makes whole dropshipping process easy, because you can import products from aliexpress with just a few clicks including photos, options, descriptions and etc. It also synchronize stock and options with aliexpress automatically, has automatic order fulfillment option, emailing and so on. You can find all the information on their website since they have many great articles there.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Only need to pay the hosting (can be found for less than $50/Year) and domain renewal fee (up to $10/Year). SSL certificate is highly recommended for such stores and it can be bought for less than $5/Year.

How can the future owner improve the business?

CPC networks, social marketing, etc. It all depends on your imagination.

What challenges are there with running this site?

In my opinion there are no challenges to keep it working and functional, I will show the very basics and I can also carry whole transfer procedure for the buyer.

My other personal thoughts

1. The amount of effort I bringed into this store is enormous (I'm kinda self-critical perfectionist so if I do something for my own good - I do it best I can). After all, I really love how this store came out.

2. Logos and social media covers was made by me, will send all files for editing and etc.

3. For the last 5 months I was growing IG community of Anime Buffs and as you can see it has very high engagement rate. Some of the posts even get's more than 700 comments! These followers are extremely passionate about anime. Part of them loves cosplaying and has hobby of collecting anime merchandise in order to show their love for Anime, so I believe it is a great niche.

4. You wont believe how much I spent on researching all the most popular anime series products to import and fixing all those descriptions and images afterwards. I changed and simplified titles for all products as well as vanished unattractive China crap from all products descriptions and photos so google can't see dublicates and it looks much better. All products were choosen very carefully.

5. This store is very complete and ready to run. It has no revenue yet, but I believe it has huge potential (if the potential buyer has some potential as well).

Feel free to ask me anything!

Attached Files:

Linas K, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  2. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any revnue till date?

ViperBlood, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  3. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

There is no revenue. I'm not running any campaigns or promotions, so it's currently staying on "idle" state with low traffic.

Linas K, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  4. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am wanting to buy a Dropshipping site ... plz PM asap, thanku.

citisale, Nov 4, 2017 IP