1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Animals Wallpaper Enablished Website...

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rappin, Mar 5, 2010.

The site up for sale is YourCow dot COM, a wallpaper site that was established last month. The design is simple, and it provides a sleek professional look. The site is Wallpaper Script based which is extremely user friendly, so changing the layout and adding additional content can be done quite easily, even without any experience.

Site have around 20 wallpapers for now, but i can send really big archive to new buyer so he will not have problem for looking content for it...

Site is SEO friendly and is optimised for Google and other Engines, 3 main keywords has been chosen, and website not requesting more work in that field...

Site allready have indexed pages in google, and it's just only a matter of time when photos will be indexed and SE Traffic can start...

Domain is on GoDaddy and there is free puhs...

Also, i will give hosting till end of march for new buyer, and after that i will do transfer to your hosting free of charge...

Website enablished month ago, so asume there is no traffic or revenue for now...

rappin, Mar 5, 2010 IP