1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AngelsHost.com -> No DMCA | Bulletproof | DDoS Protected | CyberBunker | Starts From $99 - HURRY!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by rohit09, Jun 22, 2017.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    AngelsHost.com is one of the most top leading company in Europe and Asia. AngelsHost provides dedicated server solutions to customers from over 10 countries worldwide. Our allover world clients more than 2000+ and also getting signups every day. Our one of the best service is to lunge No DMCA Servers. Over 8 years we are locating this kind of servers and services and we are in the world almost all alone who has the ability to do such work.We have recently operates 3 brand new state-of-the-art n+1 data centers in Island, Netherlands & Switzerland. We invite you to take advantage of our latest promotions and begin your AngelsHost experience.

AngelsHost.com operates currently 6 data centers and locations. They are ADVANIA, CYBERBUNKER, EQUINIX.ZURICH, EMAX GLOBAL, GLOBAL LAYER, MOUNT10.

What is No DMCA Server?
    - Servers and the service provider who has the ability to ignore all the complaints caused by Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we called it No DMCA Servers. AngelsHost.com is the starter of the No DMCA Servers in the world.

This is the time - Stop being bullied by abusive takedown notices by hosting, your data in a NO DMCA ZONE. Our Data Center is the prime location for a NO DMCA ZONE presence in Privet Network Area. We provider NO DMCA server with 99.9% real uptime guarantees.

Level 3, Global Crossing, Time Warner & Cogent premium BGP + Intelligence Routing blend included on every server (Inteliquent transit coming soon)
    100Mbps to 1Gbps ports available
    99.9% uptime SLA
    24/7 Impressive Support via phone, chat and trouble ticket
    Full Tech Support for Free
    Dell & IBM or HP Partners
    Normal DoS data protection solutions Added
    4 Hours Or Less Dedicated Server Deployment (in most cases)
    Free migration to any cPanel server
    Free cPanel to cPanel migration for our fully managed server customers
    Free Cloud Clustered Networking ports available
    See our Server Enhancement Options at the bottom of this post.

32GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2403
    2x 1000GB SATA
    1Gbps Ethernet ports Duplex at 15TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 (Add more On Demand)
    ORDER NOW | CONTACT US NOW

16GB DDR3 RAM
    8x Intel Xeon 2.4 GHz CPU
    2x 1000GB SATA
    100Mbps Ethernet ports Duplex at 30TB Bandwidth

24GB DDR3 RAM
    Intel Xeon Westmere 5620
    4x 1000GB SATA
    1Gbps Ethernet ports Duplex at 20TB Bandwidth

DDoS Protection -
    Are you sick and tired with random DDOS Attack? Or you bought a VPS or dedicated server from High-cost server selling the company and paying 100$ of billing every day? If you tired enough let me tell you your search is end we are giving

you the opportunity to grab an ultimate solution. Full DDOS Protection with the live monitor. Not beveling me? Fine. I give some smart FAQ answer you can ask your current DDOS Protection provides the same questions -

1. How many types of protection you can give me?
    Ans: 25 Types of protections. No one can give you that. You can protect you from -
    TCP SYN+ACK
    TCP FIN
    TCP RESET
    TCP ACK
    TCP ACK+PSH
    TCP Fragment
    UDP
    ICMP
    IGMP
    HTTP Flod
    Brute Flood
    Connection Flood
    Slowloris
    Spoofing
    DNS flood
    Mixed SYN+UDP or ICMP+UDP flood
    Ping of Death
    Smurf
    Reflected ICMP and UDP
    Teardrop
    Zero-day DDoS attacks
    Attacks against common web servers such apache
    Proxy DDOS Attack
    16 DNS based servers Attacks.

All of them. Also we are updating daily..

2. What you have extra which make you special?
    ANS. You can go any site where you will find like One or two protections process. But here we are giving you 5 types of protection process.
    1. Own DDoS Protection with Lightning FAST speed.
    2. Riorey Protection with 24x7 Monitor Hardware.
    3. CISCO Guard Firewall with IP DESK (Port Blocking / No Port Blocking)
    4. COMODO Scanner / Norton Scanner DNS Protection.
    5. (On Demand) AVG Antivirus with Lifetime monthly updates. (SCAN FREE, Virus FREE, Network HACKING free and more)

3. I still care about Uptime and the speed what about it?
    ANS: 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. 1Gbps Speed stable even when you getting DDOS.

4. How do you help me if I get longtime DDOS?
    ANS. We tested Running CAMFROG (Video Chat application) and random DDOS upto 100GBPS+ PPT / UDP DDOSing over 2 hrs. But there is no disconnection video or audio issue. Everything was fine also tested on Video Streaming everything was fine.

5. If I'm under attack how do you help me?
    ANS. You just have to tell us you are under attack after purchasing the item. We do FREE cPanel Migration and 24x7 Monitor your site and we will protect you from the attack.

So, There is on and on and on questions, I give you here best

8GB DDR3 RAM
    Core i3 530 (4x 2,93 Ghz)
    2x 500GB SATA
    1Gbps Ethernet ports Duplex at 25TB Exact Bandwidth

FOR ANY QUESTION OR INFORMATION CONTACT:

Payments: By PayuMoney and Currency only INR Accepting Here. For Bitcoin transfer contact us at .

AngelsHost.com is another Indian Product of IWHU LLC International - Since 2015.

rohit09, Jun 22, 2017 IP