1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Angela and Pual style back links means ????

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Anny2425, May 3, 2010.

1. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It means that DP is also a live example of A&P LInk Building Standards

jezzz, May 17, 2010 IP
  2. kingtony

kingtony Peon

Best Answers:
    Of lately I started doing something. Maybe I am missing something, maybe not! But:

Whenever someone gushes hot air about building backlinks, packets for sale, SEO, etc then I visit their home page. And guess what? In most cases, those landing page have either NOT been indexed, OR they are of low low PR. Now how on earth is that possible if you are i) giving yourself out as this big SEO guru? and ii) if your backlink strategy/service is SO good?

Go figure.

kingtony, May 21, 2010 IP
  3. Caragui

Caragui Peon

Best Answers:
    The idea of creating forum sigantures is a sound one but the problem with Paul and Angela's packets are it is distributed to far too many people and once it comes out the forums listed are them spammed by hundreds or people. Any forum websmaster seeing this will definitely delete the offending members.

The best way is to find your "own" high pr forums. Try to become a member that can contribute not just after the backlink. So look for forum with topics that interest you.

Caragui, May 21, 2010 IP
  4. JJ Rendon

JJ Rendon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explaining guys, now I know what Angela and Paul Backlink is, I heard a lot about it a lot of times but never had a chance to know more about it. I guess I'd still stick with normal forum posting and blog commenting manually.

JJ Rendon, May 22, 2010 IP
  5. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with some backlink packets, is they sell thousands of copies, then there is a flood of people going to the sites, which makes it obvious to the webmasters, who generally close registration temporarily, or start deleting accounts with 0 posts - basically if you're lucky enough to get a link in there, there's a good chance it may be deleted. Also, many times there is no way for a search engine to even find your links since some of the sites don't have a memberlist. That's why I create backlink packets (link in sig), and only sell 50 copies of each one, then make a new one. That way the links don't get deleted. I test every single site myself by registering, placing links, then checking back several weeks later to make sure the links are still there. I also make sure every link can be found and indexed by search engines.

ab420, May 24, 2010 IP
  6. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are giving or selling links from their packets, that's illegal and unethical. :(

ab420, May 24, 2010 IP
  7. AutoViralMoney

AutoViralMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest cbfree.info and getfreelists.com to get free backlinks.

AutoViralMoney, May 24, 2010 IP
  8. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    The program itself is unethical, making this a catch-22 :D

Pixelrage, May 25, 2010 IP
  9. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you're saying seems to make sense, but here's the thing:
    I'm selling a link packet, but I'm not spending any time building backlinks to the site that sells the packet. Why? Because I'm only going to sell 50 copies, then it will be gone, so there is no point in building links to it - all the copies will be sold long before backlinking would help me at all. The page is indexed, but has no PR, and never will... but that has nothing to do with the packet itself. I am only speaking for myself, because I don't know what other people are up to, but it's something to consider.

ab420, May 25, 2010 IP
  10. kingtony

kingtony Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes and no. Yes, you have a point. He is doing it for his customers and not for himself. He spends ALL his time to find the best links for his customers.

Really?

You see, more often than not, the owner is a reflection of the service/product s/he offers.

Next time you visit a SEO company's website and you read about all the wonderful stuff they throw around ie link building, keyword optimization, on page optimization etc. Then have a look at theirs. You'd be amazed at how many of them don't rank high, don't have many back links, doesn't have a FB and T page, doesn't have high PR and even forgot about page title, meta and H tags.

Which one will you support? The mechanic with a 15 yo dilapidated car and dirty workshop or the neat workshop with a 2 yo medium size car?

But I am not here to argue my friend, just my opinion :)

kingtony, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  11. c1onejohn

c1onejohn Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend tried the list, I will ask him for the the result the next time I see him

c1onejohn, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  12. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of my sites are on Angelas list and I get some good traffic from it :)

craig105, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  13. 8bitSEA

8bitSEA Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time with those link packs. The science behind it makes sense, but think of how many people are trying to get link juice from those exact same sites.

Spend some time and find blogs/forums that are relevant to your site, and leave relevant comments. Both your pockets and SERPs will thank you ;)

8bitSEA, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  14. patrick69

patrick69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a way to find out dofollow blogs?

patrick69, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  15. 8bitSEA

8bitSEA Peon

Best Answers:
    Manually search for blogs and use the NoDoFollow firefox plug-in?

8bitSEA, Oct 10, 2010 IP