1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Andy aka PostBOX admin from webhostingtalk.com scam covers fake topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tommiji, Jun 11, 2016.

Hello folks lol. so i opened a topic in webhostingtalk claiming a hosting provider was a scam and fraudster without any proofs given to any administrators for saying this is true or not. if you are members of webhostingtalk you know if you write any good review for any provider they sent you a ticket and asking you to provide them proofs however if you do a bad review to any provider proofs wont be asked and you can ruin in this situation any provider with fake data and everything :D I just done this and they not even said me anything but they judge me saying me i had make a dispute with those guys of that providers and they push me to remove the topic even if the admin Andy aka PostBox push me to leave the topic without asking me any proofs. :D He was mentioning that they not delete any topics even if they are fake because of their rules when i asked him to edit it he asked proofs to edit it and not asked proofs to leave this topic :D ahahhahahahahahahah Andy you pwed :D of course i can leave proofs here so you judge by yourself. lol

I have gave him multiple proofs he asked me but he denied it its obviously this person is crazy .lol anyway if you want to open a review in webhostingtalk.com you should know that nobody will ask you for proofs but watch out the admin is logging your ip and tracing and colleting your informations

more links :

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/85413/andy-aka-postbox-admin-from-webhostingtalk-com-scam-covers-fake-topics

http://e-worldhosting.com/index.php?/topic/1092-andy-aka-postbox-admin-from-webhostingtalkcom-scam-covers-fake-topics/#entry1690

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hosting/comments/4nmhe9/andy_aka_postbox_admin_from_webhostingtalkcom/

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    tommiji, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    All forum software will do that automatically. "Andy" is not doing anything that doesn't automatically happen here, at facebook, at reddit etc.

As for the rest of your post you are saying you did a fake negative post and then tried to remove it but the admin wouldn't?
    Users will hopefully do more due diligence when selecting a host than just reading that one review but your name will be eternally tied to it.

sarahk, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  3. tommiji

tommiji Peon

Best Answers:
    No! This kid Andy has taken my email and googled everything trying to find who i am lol. this is breach of security even he mentioned some names on the ticket i know that all forums has system for protection with ips but not that admin can come and breach your privacy like that and disrespect you lol. i not like someone playing with me and desrespecting me and breach my security this is all about.

This guy probably gets money from other providers like webhostingtalk.com mission and he only leave good reviews for the hosting providers he does want and for those they not like they open bad reviews, when i asked him to edit the topic since i wanted to make the story looks again i messed up two different companies and those guys from the other provider have gave me a good deal he denied it, saying that i agree their stupid rules how can take legal issues, after that he was googling my email and digging my information's saying who i am and what i am doing even if this is obviously break of my privacy. BUT THEIR FORUM SAYS YOU HAVE freedom and not censhorship and break of privacy and their funny statement, the webhostingtalk.com scam has directly break of my privacy and not left me delete or edit my own topic where i am author and they not asked any proofs lol. i saw on google many people leaving positive review after that they get banned. This stupid Andy disrespect me so much i am going all over the Internet leaving reviews for this he made and all people should know that webhostingtalk earning money from providers to promote them lol. and of course he disabled my account since he not had anything to say more and stfu.

_Mission Statement:
    WebHostingTalk.com is a community-driven resource whose goal is to keep consumers and businesses informed of the continued innovations and evolution of the web hosting industry and to_

Provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available
    Evolve this web site to enhance the user experience
    Keep topical, relevant and visionary
    Provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment
    Define and grow development within the web hosting industry
    Promote goodwill between providers and end-users
    Aid users in the understanding of choosing suitable providers for their needs
    Provide the public with a venue for recourse and accountability
    Promote business ethics and entrepreneurship in hosting businesses.

tommiji, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  4. tommiji

tommiji Peon

Best Answers:
    that's correct i trolled him i did not want this to happen but i done a small mistake but unfortunately when i saw him to push me to leave the feedback and disrespecting me and doing this dirty tricks not all forums will get notified. lol

tommiji, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  5. Techpageseo

Techpageseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you have posted everywhere :)

Techpageseo, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Taking your email and then using it in a public search engine to find out information about you is not a breach of security. Stop being a drama queen.

sarahk, Jun 12, 2016 IP