1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Android Technology Tips, Tricks Website with Unique Content Money Making !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by someone1989, Dec 25, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    TabnDroid.Com has a great potential and enough content to make it to the next level. All it needs is a sincere attempt and dedication to grow the site. I'm a web developer and took more projects..
    So What's For The Auction ?
    TabnDroid.Com is a android Blog With Premium Domain Name, where every news about Android World, Android Apps, Tutorials, Rumors, Everything about android. It is based on Android Upgrades and custom ROM installation plus we do write about Apps and developments. As you may know, mobile industry is one of the most trending in the world and Android devices are among the most popular. Mobile visitors generate much more revenue by common affiliate programs then regular visitors. This is important because our site receives 50% of mobile traffic. What a great financial opportunity!

Behind unique design is simple Wordpress CMS that will allow you to easily manage content, add new and modify existing posts, categories and other pages. It is very well-optimized, fully cached and will not be too much trouble for your server.Also You have Don't Have to worry about anything as i will provide you 10 Days Training Via Skype Or Mail So that you don't have any Problem managing the Blog. And Just only 10 Minutes What need To manage this Blog.
    It also has a auto-poster premium plugin that can post daily articles on auto-pilot and you don't have to do anything.

How is it monetized?
    Earning Opportunities :
    There a Big amount of Opportunities for earning From this Awesome Blog.
    1. You can Work on the Blog and Sell it later as it's already have a Premium Domain Name.
    2. Work on it And keep it to yourself cause if you do just a little work with SEO this site can generate $1000+ per month.
    3. Earn From Google Adsense , Amazon Affiliate , Sponsored Posts , Writing Reviews.
    Only 10 Sponsored posts can make you a Decent $150 without any work . They will send you their review article well written by Freelancers or Article Writers you just have to publish it with their Keyword linked and make it dofollow . Also it's from link sell and Affiliate marketing . Which includes MyThemeShop & other.

Traffic Stats:
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c85ie8m1f
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ff5ie8p18

BackLinks:16 and counting..

We just placed adsense in it and hoping to see its earnings soon.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Full and Running Social Accounts are Included:
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tabndroid
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tabndroid

How much time does this site take to run?
    It also has a auto-poster premium plugin that can post daily articles on auto-pilot and you don't have to do anything.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Features :

Easy to manage Wordpress platform.
    Premium Wordpress theme
    Custom designed logo
    Easy SEO settings
    Ready-to-use plugins which consists of several premium ones
    Will Be Guided Who will bought the site how to Post blogs and from where to find these..

Included Things in the Sale For the New Owner
    Blog files and Database.
    Domain name transfer to your account or registrar.
    Free Support to help you setup and manage the blog.

Costs to Run
    Around 5$ per month for web hosting
    FAQ:
    I do guarantee that any information i wrote in sale description including traffic, backlinks etc. was accurate up till today and during the transfer process. Once the site is in your account all is yours. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me

So Let's Start Bidding . Happy Bidding :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    someone1989, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  2. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    lol, You did not say anything about present traffic and earning. You only mentioned how to monetize this site.

What is your actual income and traffic?

If you verify your adsense and analytics, that will speak for you even if you have not written anything about your site.

onymguy, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  3. someone1989

someone1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i just updated the main thread !

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    someone1989, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  4. Rahul964

Rahul964 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    70 doller. if interested let me know. Your alexa is 0.

Rahul964, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    What is the source of your traffic?

Your Facebook page hasn't gotten a single like in over a week.
    Also, you only have 3 followers on Twitter - so nothing special there.

I love how your title states this content is unique.

Unique is an understatement...

Here is the first paragraph from your article http://www.tabndroid.com/2015/12/25/use-bluetooth-to-improve-gps-accuracy-on-android-marshmallow/

"GPS by itself generally does a beautiful friendly job at pinpointing your location, but it isnt discharge commitment. Sometimes, you will profit a innocent GPS satellite signal, but add-on time, your phones GPS wont be competent to group you exactly where you are."

...That's unique alright!

Matthew Sayle, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  6. someone1989

someone1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This website is just 3 months old, I've performed SEO and keywords optimization and all the traffic is coming organically from google and other search engines.
    Content is unique as u already mentioned above. The BIN price is for amount of work done on this blog and it truly got potential to move ahead, Within couple of months it will eventually get more traffic and starting to pick up Alexa. I can verify each and everything on team-viewer before selling it to you.

someone1989, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Which keywords are bringing in traffic?

Matthew Sayle, Dec 27, 2015 IP