1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Android / News Writer for Hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gabrielle06, Apr 14, 2014.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $0.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello guys,

It's my first thread in years and I don't know if the culture in this community changed.

Basically, I am looking for a client who may be running an Android / Mobile website and who's in need of a writer. I write news articles but I have been busy writing troubleshooting pieces for my current client. I am actually affiliated with one client running an Android news site so if you need samples of my works, I can probably show you a lot.

While I put emphasis on "Android" to be my field of expertise, I also write general news like sports and entertainment. In fact, I started as a news writer before I set my focus on tech.

Why am I looking for another client? I need money to start my own "offline" business so I have to double time.

If it matters, English isn't my first language but I guarantee to produce high quality articles...and you can decide by reading articles I've published online through the years. I will provide URLs upon request.

I had bad experiences with clients who don't pay so I would always prefer clients who have excellent work ethics and are always reachable in case I have questions or concerns.

If you think I qualify, please post in this thread as I will closely watch it. It would also serve as evidence of our transaction.

Have a great day, everyone!

Warm Regards,

gabrielle06

gabrielle06, Apr 14, 2014 IP