1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Android Form App

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ksb2050, Apr 14, 2015.

Im looking for someone who can create an app for andriod for my personal usage. I work on an ambulance and I find that I need a place to write down my notes. Basically im looking for a simple app that uses input fields and can output a report. It needs the ability to write multiple reports without losing the data from the previous. I need the app to be able to store the reports and have the ability to edit and delete them. It must have the ability to email the reports to a given email address in PDF format. I use both my tablet and my cell phone so it needs to be able to adapt to screen size. Im not looking for anything complicated. Please PM me for more information and list your price.

ksb2050, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  2. SofiaT

SofiaT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I think a friend of mine can be a good variant for you if you still interested. You may contact and explain exactly what you need:

SofiaT, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  3. Dhaval Gondaliya

Dhaval Gondaliya Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can make android app. Please message me your details of requirement.

Dhaval Gondaliya, Jul 9, 2015 IP