1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Android Application for Wordpress App

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Have a WordPress blog ?

Android Apps are far more better than getting viewing a site in web. I can create a android app for your front end users. They can view your posts, images and etc.

HOT SALE 49$!!

You can choose your color schemes and then send me your blog link, optional twitter, Facebook, g+, YouTube links and install a small plugin on your site.
    You will have your WordPress app ready in some time. It depends on the orders I got so it might take sometime.

Here's a list on what you get for as cheap as 49$ :
    • A Android App for your site
    • Will be added to Google Play Store for free upon request
    • App managed up to 6 months and new functions to the core will also be added to your app. After that [20$/year].
    • App on Google Play will never be removed unless requested. Illegal content blogs will not be added to Google play
    • Supports Offline Reading for posts if they save it.
    I will continue to edit app to add more functions, change looks and etc and will keep you updated. The number of sales for this app is limited. So get yours as soon as possible.

You can choose any colors you want for the app from the background till text colors, link colors.

Yeah I know saying about the app is going to be useless, so here are screenshots for MrGoogleGlass App which pulls content from MrGoogleGlass.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Payment by Paypal only. Pay before the service unless you are a regular customer.
    All prices listed are in USD.
    No Refunds on managing your site plan and No refunds after new site creation is started.
    Payments are subjected to 2% tax.

Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  2. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Limited Time offer!!!
    50% OFF
    4̶9̶$̶ 24$ only for some time.