1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

And yet another!

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Owlcroft, Aug 26, 2004.

This is a very, very simple toy, but I think it is my favorite so far of all the many I have released. It is, like some of my others, designed to be an SSI dropin to assure ever-changing content on whatever page or pages deploy it. But it is so very neat, simple, small, yet tantalizing and interesting.

For a sample of the bare product output--the appearance of which is completely controlled by your page's style and formatting--look here (and do be sure to reload the page a few times, and to follow out the link at least once).

The toy itself is a small (<4k) file that needs no customizing or particular installation--just put it in place anywhere that's convenient on your site, only making sure it is permissioned for general access. Then drop in a small, simple, one-line SSI-include directive on any .shtml page whatever where you want it to appear. (Notice that the link, if followed, opens a new window, so your page is left in place beneath.)

(This works very well with the "ReDate" toy, which updates page date/time stamps. Drop in "Know", then "ReDate" daily and, as they say RightPond, Bob's yer uncle.

Owlcroft, Aug 26, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    http://omniknow.com/scripts/search.php?redo=NO&text=led+zeppelin

http://omniknow.com/scripts/search.php?redo=NO&text=julia+roberts

Ran the above searches on your site, how long did it take you to develop this, is it a sort of online search engine?

anthonycea, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    mopacfan, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  4. Owlcroft

Owlcroft Peon

Best Answers:
    Enquirer Headline:

MAN FOUND WITH HEAD OF DUCK!
    Duck reportedly does not miss it at all!

SEO Toolmaker says "I just woke up this way one morning."​
    The correct URL is:
    "We apologize for any inconvenience."

anthonycea:

This is an offshoot of the OmniKnow online encyclopedia--the dropin simply picks up, by random selection, one of the 580,000 or so topic entries in the encyclopedia. (If you haven't seen it yet, check it out--it marries Wikipedia with dmoz.)

Owlcroft, Aug 27, 2004 IP