1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Analytics Not Showing The Organic And Social Traffic

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Subhash Jain, Aug 31, 2016.

Hello Everyone,

I have a site "samyakonline(Dot)Biz", It is linked with google analytics. But, in google analytics it is not displaying the organic and social traffic. In Analytics ("Acquisition -Overview -All Traffic -Channels") it displays only Referral & Direct Traffic..!! Is there any problem with google analytic code or some other problem? Please have a look and let me know..!!

Note :- I checked the site from other networks (Facebook, Twitter Etc.) with different IP addresses.

Subhash Jain, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  2. NomySirang

NomySirang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, i just checked your site and there doesn't seem to be any analytics tag. It seems you are using Drupal, please follow the instructions here to add GA correctly http://smallbusiness.chron.com/put-google-analytics-drupal-website-40251.html
    once you add GA code to your site install google tag assistant on your chrome browser and verify if it is working properly

NomySirang, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  3. maurice.cowell

maurice.cowell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not so sure if you can already see it appearing yet especially if there are no traffic still from those. Why not email Google analytics for them to check your concern.

maurice.cowell, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  4. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe there is a problem with the way you input your code, analytics is a very strong tool for websites, Even if there is no traffic, analytics will still get details of the few times you visit your own domain probably to check one thing or the other, so for no matter how low traffic is, unless you did not input your tracking code well, then you should not have a problem of not showing your data

Bernard Mark, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  5. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    There might be some problem in the tracking code. I would suggest you to remove the tracking code from your website and register with a new account on Google Analitics and place the code on each of the pages you want to track the traffic on it.

Web Spero, Oct 19, 2016 IP