1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An SEO question for senior SEOs and affiliate marketers. Looking for some good help.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr_Kumar, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Update:

Unfortunately, ranks are gone again. :(

I make NO change since ranks were back (only day before yesterday). I need another overhauling of website.

Mr_Kumar, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  2. ashokpatidar

ashokpatidar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are your keywords in Google Dancing stage? Google dancing is the fluctuation of keyword ranks on Google SERPs. In this your keywords have good rank one day and fallen away the other day. Check out and if this is so, then keep up your SEO efforts, it will soon emerged out of this.

Hope this could help you!

ashokpatidar, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    OKay. I'll keep on doing my efforts. Just for your knowledge, here are down and ups history:

Date: 02 Nov 2011 --> Website launched having 301 redirect from 3 years old website (which also shown same behavior). It started ranking good and everything was as per expectation.

Date: 09 Dec 2011 ---> Website got sudden slap from googe. All keywords were thrown back into last pages of SERPs. And more importantly... wrong page was ranking for keywords. For example-- for keyword1 --> Page2, Keyword2 --->page3, Keyword3 -->Page4 and Keyword4 -->Page1. A big mess.

Date: 08 Jan 2012 ---> All correct pages started ranking for correct keyword, ranks returned with slight lower positions. I continued making links, new blog posts etc.

Date: 08 Feb 2012 ---> All ranks again thrown back into last pages of SERPs. But this time correct page was ranking for keywords (just 1-2 wrong pages in SERPs). I stopped doing SEO (no links, no new blog post since then). I made those 11-12 changes I listed in last to last post of this thread.

Date: 16 March 2012 ---> All ranks returned with higher positions than ever. I made no change.. no link.. nothing.

Date: 20 March 2012 ---> All ranks gone again.

Here is the print screen of traffic from google analytics.

Screenshot.jpg

Now as per advise from you, I'll start making new blog posts and some links from articles, directories, social bookmarks, social media etc.

Mr_Kumar, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  4. ashokpatidar

ashokpatidar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website has very high bounce rate i.e. 74.3% which should be an alarming thing for you. Such a high bounce rate means most of the visitors are stepping out within a fraction time of their landing in your site. It might probably be due to the lack of compelling content or anything that they are not convinced with. If your efforts are for greater sales then you must address this issue.

And on different note, You must keep your authentic SEO efforts up and being regularly updates with Google updates. I am sure your keywords will be back to the real sitting soon. And I would also advise you up-to-date with Google central blog. Google recently announced its stepping towards over optimized SEO. You can read read it here: http://searchengineland.com/too-muc...n-“over-optimization”-penalty-for-that-115627.

ashokpatidar, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  5. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Okay. I understand that. Should I get it re-designed completely?

Should I make website more busy (like having almost all options available on home page)? Or the snippet of important pages like order, comparison etc? May be good designer can suggest something better.

Mr_Kumar, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  6. ashokpatidar

ashokpatidar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You better know your website. If it is only redesign that your most of visitors are not convincing with and making your website's bounce rate piling, then probably redesigning would be the best solution. However, the bounce rate may still remain high or average after redesign phase (assuming if we don't interfere in site's content). It might be content which are nor properly convincing visitors or may be the visitors are getting lost in your website or may be order process is lengthy or anything else.

You have seen your website breath, eat and sleep from its start, so you are the best known person about your website. You may take advice from any designer.

You can also try Multi variant test for judging what works best for your website. Multi variant test is the test of checking performance of landing pages.

ashokpatidar, Mar 23, 2012 IP