1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An platform to make real money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by obaal, Jan 3, 2017.

Hi guys,
    I always believe that the best way to make money is to combine a platform that you can use to create a valued product (Graphic design, attractive content, mobile app, a wordpress template).
    I find a website called Appsifu which is a platform where you can create and manage mobile apps without the need of any technical skills, I was thinking of the potential of this website and how much money you can make from it if you choose to build apps there and then sell them in other platforms such as Fiverr or even offline.
    I need your review, the platform is amazing and you can build a mobile app within minutes with zero programming or coding knowledge.
    the video below shows how the platform works and how you can make a tremendous source of income from it, you just need someone or a business interested in building a mobile app and the rest is really easy.

I built few apps today and I started looking for businesses interested in building a mobile app, I already have 3 potential offline customers I will update you on how things go.
    Please share any strategy you think will help gemerating some leads.
    Thanks

obaal, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  2. johny david

johny david Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also have the same questions as you.

johny david, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  3. ltsune

ltsune Member

Best Answers:
    That's interesting.

Since you mentioned you have found 3 offline business already who might be interested in having you make an app for them, here's what I'd do:
    1) Tell them that you're just starting out but you know how to make apps and that you'll make the app for them for free as long as they agree to give you feedback on the product and on what pricing they would have been willing pay. Also remember to ask them if they know other businesses in their local area who could benefit from having an app made for them.

2) Using the knowledge you've gained from making the first 1-3 apps for free, you should gather a list of local offline business in your area. Then start contacting them via phone or e-mail - or even better - go visit them physically. Show them the other apps you've made for the first companies, and tell them that you can sell them a similar app for $xxx (or $xxxx).

3) As you gain more local area customers, start thinking about building a small Wordpress website to show off the work you have done for your clients so far. With this simple website, you can now start contacting other small offline business in your country, send them a link to your website so they can go have a look for themselves, and hope that some of them agree.

4) While you're doing step 3, I'd also consider trying to sell your apps to others on e.g. Fiverr and other marketplaces. In general; just experiment.

I hope you found these ideas helpful.

ltsune, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  4. shahzaibcomsat

shahzaibcomsat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting orders on Fiverr is art, even if you have skills it doesn't guarantee you Good income from freelancing till you know the art of getting orders and converting it into Big Money.
    I have been working as a Freelancer for many years, and at the start, I have also faced many ups & downs, but from my mistakes, i have learned a lot.
    If you summarize all things, I have shared my whole experience

here Read it will be really valuable for you.
    http://www.shazzseo.com/how-to-get-more-orders-on-fiverr-top-10-factors/

shahzaibcomsat, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  5. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can't see the video

gracekkk, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well the video its dead now ? any sugestions

Spartan14, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  7. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your video says that it doesn't exist! Seems your video is a fan of Johncena

robinymym, Feb 7, 2017 IP