1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

an Israeli sniper killed a Palestinian woman and her two children after they misunder

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Mar 19, 2009.

............. an Israeli sniper killed a Palestinian woman and her two children after they misunderstood another soldier's order and turned the wrong way. ...................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090319/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Israel to probe reported abuse by soldiers in Gaza

According to one of the published accounts reported by the Haaretz and Maariv dailies, an Israeli sniper killed a Palestinian woman and her two children after they misunderstood another soldier's order and turned the wrong way. The sniper was not told the civilians had been released from the house where they had been confined and he opened fire when they approached him, according to his standing orders.

"The climate in general, from what I understood from most of my men whom I talked to, was ... the lives of Palestinians, let's say, are far less important than the lives of our soldiers. So as far as they're concerned, they can justify it that way," an infantry squad leader was quoted as saying.

Heavy civilian casualties and widespread devastation of property during the three-week war provoked an international outcry against Israel, which halted its fire on Jan. 18. Palestinians say over half of the more than 1,300 Gazans killed were civilians, but Israel disputes the civilian toll.

The soldiers' accounts echo Palestinian allegations and could help human rights groups trying to build a case that Israel violated the laws of war.

Rights groups say Israel used disproportionate force and failed to protect civilians. In one case, Israeli artillery fire hit near a U.N. school where hundreds of Gazans had sought refuge, killing 42. Israeli said it responded to militant fire originating nearby.

Israel also has been criticized for using white phosphorus weapons. The weapons can be legitimately used in war, but critics say its use over populated areas can indiscriminately burn civilians and constitutes a war crime.

For the Jews the Security of USA is far less important than the Selfish Interests and security of Israel. That’s what I have seen over and over for decades. Israel knows that her excessive barbarity on her neighbors for sure will drag US with her in the pit of hatred, but nevertheless they continue their many times anti-human criminal course.
    And when hatred is built year after year some people will do criminal things just as Israel does on them.

Israel holds the key to peace in the Middle East, but has no intention to use it..... and for her sins guess who else pays?

ST12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  2. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Another example of religion and war making people see other people as less then human. :(

I'm sorry to hear about these stories.

SolutionX, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    let me quote what Abu Mazan (you know him as Abas) said in the Fatah (فتح) event:
    Israel is ready to give up a lot of the eastern side, including east Jerusalem (!) but the Arabs just don't don't know when to quit. we have this sentence in Hebrew (maybe it's the same in English) : we give a finger, but the want the whole body.
    right, the Israeli army may be to threatening, but the Israeli leaders, with Ehud Olmert in the first place, wanted to sign an agreement ages ago, even in the Golda Meir's days.
    so don't say "Israel holds the key to peace in the Middle East" because if we will sign on an agreement, you really don't think the Palestinian terror organizations won't want more?
    c'mon, give me a break. like wafa sultan said, "Why does a young muslim, in prime of life, go and blow himself?"
    You should really watch her videos. she was boen in Syria, and escaped to Los Angeles.

uploas, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is a sad story. And it is happening in 2009 ! it will continue till the day when israel leaders will be announced as war criminalists . It will continue till other civilizied countries will stop supporting criminalist regime.

Stop CRIME .

ziya, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I think both sides are wrong. We have a saying in English - "kiss and make up.". :eek:

SolutionX, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Ziya, let's take a look on the sites in your sig.. donate to Gaza, corner sofas, and.. what is that?
    [​IMG]
    Ohh.. this is the Palestinian flag on.. wait a second, that Israel? I'm shocked! and I thought that the Muslims are modest and know how to deal with things.. I guess I was wrong.

do me a favor, for now we have a Tahdia with you, but very soon you will start the bombs in Israel again. when you will, I promise that I will face it to you every single day.

oh, I see you're from Turkey. do you know, that the Israelis are 42% of your country's Tourism profits? and do you know that we actually kind of banning you right now?

uploas, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can an Israeli sniper kill one woman and two children "by mistake or misunderstanding"?
    A sniper knows exactly who is killing. That was a cold blood murder which deserve nothnig, but the condemnation of every normal human being.
    That soldier deserves nothing, but jail.

ST12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Did you read your own damn post? It is clear this was a mistake. I guess since there is no Russian ass kissing to be done you will go to your second favorite topic - posting shit about Jews and Israel. It is getting tired, along with all the lies.

p.s. Anytime you want to back up the lies you said about me in that other thread, I might have some respect for you. I called you out on your lie, you pretend to ignore it and keep repeating them. That tells everyone what type of man you are.

browntwn, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  9. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

HA, HA, HA, oh man I don't think anybody can help you.

A sniper shot three people - A WOMAN AND HER TWO CHILDREN "by mistake"?
    Tell this to Bush, bogart, gtech and your co.

No sane person will buy it.

ST12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  10. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A sniper is usually a highly trained marksman that shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel. Snipers typically have specialized training and distinct high-precision rifles. In addition to marksmanship, military snipers are also trained in camouflage, field craft, infiltration, reconnaissance and observation techniques.

He most likely killed three people for fun, just to make himself feel good about taking out somebody.

Unlike you browntown, I equally defend all groups of people.

ST12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You don't need to post pad. You can make your lame points in a single post.

12. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    for them is not cold blood murder, because they believe that palestinians are lower than dog
    and i doubt that was mistaken or misundertstanding

bfebrian, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  13. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I love dogs.

14. threegee

threegee Banned

Best Answers:
    dogs are cool, but cats are better :p

threegee, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  15. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    i said lower than dog.
    dogs are cool, cats are better... but i love fish... specially when they are crispy. :cool:

bfebrian, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

Best Answers:
    There is only one person here comparing people to animals and that is you. It is really sad that those thoughts enter your head. I guess when you are taught that some people are monkeys and pigs it makes sense that you would attribute those same sick thoughts to others.

17. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nothing meaningful from browntwn here. Typical for a person of his caliber when he runs out of reasonable arguments to keep talking whatever comes in his mouth. He doesnt even have the dignity and the morals to accept the obvious war crime here, but instead he keeps thinking people are at his "high intelectual level" and keeps bringing arguments that only morons will buy .....

ST12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  18. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    my answer so simple....

prove it!

bfebrian, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Um, you said it. Are you really denying it? As for why you would even suggest such a sick thing, I could only guess that you were taught that. I suppose it could just come naturally to you to think that way. Either way, you are the only one who is comparing Palestinians to dogs. I know you tried to put those thought on Israelis, but it is YOU who is saying it, not Israelis. I find your suggestion that anyone is comparing Palestinians to dogs very offensive.

browntwn, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  20. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you got that wrong buddy. Israelis are not even %2 of Turkey's tourism profit.

What is the population of Israel ? around 5 Million.

Turkey had 30.000.000 tourists on 2008. Do the math.
    Or do you guys have an illegal Jewish immigrants in Israel that we do not know about :)

SakaryaLee, Mar 20, 2009 IP