1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An experienced writer looking to score a writing job

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kidijs, Jul 28, 2011.

Hello fellow forumers,

It's been quite a while since I've turned to this forum in search for clients, and I hope things are going well for DP regulars -- that is, for you.

I've been writing regularly since 2007, both for DP users and off-site clients, and I've yet to have a bad experience with my writing, clients, and DigitalPoint users altogether.

I'm proficient in a number of niches: tech and programming (currently a writer at webification), marketing (ex-writer at mailigen), jewelry, real estate and insurance, and so on.

I hate to admit it, but I'm a 'general' writer -- a jack of all trades. But not necessarily a master of none. ;-)

My rates are as follows: $0.03/word (sorry! you can state your offers, though). Discounts apply for orders of more than 3,000 words.

The turnaround time is 24-36 hours for 1,000 words.

I'm especially fond of regular assignments -- i.e., blog posts --, so we can arrange a mutually profitable arrangement if you are looking for a regular writer. :)

Thank you for your time. I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Best Regards,
    Lauris

P.S.
    I just realized that my website is quite a mess, but if it doesn't work/doesn't have enough samples -- send me a message or reply here for more.

Kidijs, Jul 28, 2011 IP