1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amonetize is not Paying My Money.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ahmad R Attorney, Sep 30, 2015.

Hello Digital Forum members.
    I worked in Past with Amonetize for PPI Offers, they own my money for almost two months and not sending me invoice, nor they are willing to pay. Their online support "SALVA" is not picking up my call. Last message which i received was on 16th of September in which he replied"
    [9/16/2015 1:50:06 PM] Slava Khvoinitsky: best I can do is to pay you on October 1st... i was qualified for payment on 1st of September 2015. But he didn't pay me. And made lame excuses that i din't inform him about my payment...
    My question is whether it is the user who has to inform him about the due payment. is Amonetize team dumb enough, not to sort out accounts??? due payments???
    In past they paid me without informing them. But this time they are making excuses.. plz help me . i can send screen shot of my account if required by Forum Digital Point.
    I could not raise this matter here, but i have to pay my hosting. My intention is not to defame company but to show them, that they should be serious about business and support, otherwise leave quietly.
    Thank Admins

Ahmad R Attorney, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. Ahmad R Attorney

Ahmad R Attorney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm not monitoring small publishers like you
    [9/16/2015 1:50:09 PM] ar argames: ok,, then tell me ,, whom should ic ontact?
    [9/16/2015 1:50:15 PM] Slava Khvoinitsky: i'm the only contact

If you are not monitoring small publishers like me.. and you are the only contact to be asked for. Then where your company stands???
    Don't try to make me fool. I my self An Attorney at Law. I daily handle such cases. so plz. send that money right now to my Mastercard account.

3. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    October 1st is just tommorow, i suggest you to wait and see if you get the payment.

And beside this, Are you sure that your traffic and your methods were not fraudulent or broke their guidelines ?

I'm not calling you guilty but maybe your account was flagged for suspicious reasons

RoundShots, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  4. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Reply..!
    No rules broken. and he by admitting that, "he own's my money" showed , my account in ok.. His basic excuse is, Why did not i tell him 17 days back. As a matter of fact i sent 4 emails on 11 Sep. And after 2 days of invoice i can get money. So its supposed to be paid on Ist of Oct if invoice was sent today, but no invoice yet.. Now he's not replying my msgs anymore, and i can see online Skype.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  5. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    I have just received the invoice. Now as i get money, i would update here...

6. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    See ? As we say here "Never sell the bear's skin before killing it", means you should had waited til october 1st as it was mentionned in his last message.

RoundShots, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  7. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    if i say because i posted here, they sent invoice???? i know my chat history. i posted this thread to Amonetize as well. and if its about selling bear's skin, as bear is already being killed (My genuine payment day has already passed on 10th of September). Let's SEE When they are going to pay....

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  8. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    No . payment, i guess they will never pay. support not replying. Scammers. Amonetize..

Ahmad R Attorney, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  9. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, you edited two of your previous messages , first you said you got invoice and money, now not, so all i can say is "wtf".

RoundShots, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  10. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    U seems to me from Amonetize scammers. I never said i got money, I just said i got invoice and lts see when they gonna pay, Forum Digital point team can check my statement, A i edited some msgs for typing mistakes, So u Better Shut the Hell off, and let other uses know reality. For anyone i can show u my account's shot.And for you RoundShots, i would say, "Don't be blind" or show me proof of what u are saying. I guess u work with Amonetize, so justifying their wrongful acts. Hidden behind fake id.

Ahmad R Attorney, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  11. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't work for adMonetize, and never had any business with them. I was refering the fact that you've kept editing your previous messages.

Then, what did you say in this message ?
    The thing is that your english language is so terrible that it's really hard to understand what you are trying to explain and i suggest you to think before writing bullshits about me , i joined DigitalForums in 2012 while your monetize company was created in 2014.

RoundShots, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  12. Ahmad R Attorney

Best Answers:
    I would update here means?? i would.. as i get money (Get word is used, not got ok u so called Native English Man), i would update here, u are here to teach users, lingual skills??? if u can't help users, then don't utter buillshit here. don't comment on my thread ok. u are not invited by me to suggest. i think u got few bucks to utter word's in favor of such scammers. If u have some sense, don't reply to posts where user's haven't invited u. Manner less person. I request forum's Admin,allow only helpful comments, ppl join here, who are in search of some help. So plz be kind to them. And don't allow such people spoil the environment.

Ahmad R Attorney, Oct 3, 2015 IP