1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Writing Services - (Only $0.03 per Word) - Tons of Reviews - Quick Turnaround

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LindseyInteractive, Aug 8, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Lindsey Interactive is an affordable, fast, and reliable way to take care of ALL your content writing needs!

Lindsey Interactive has worked with hundreds of clients from all around the world, including some Fortune 500 companies. We have helped our clients generate thousands of dollars in revenue from their content marketing strategy alone! As you can see by our history, we have been around here at Digital Point for quite a while!

My name is Shawn Lindsey and I am the owner of Lindsey Interactive! I have been in the internet marketing industry for nearly ten years. I have seen the shifts in search engine algorithms, the rise of social media, and understand the ever growing importance of a strong content marketing strategy! Part of my mission at Lindsey Interactive is to offer a service to my clients that is not only set at an affordable price, but delivers an even bigger VALUE and RETURN!

We Offer: Article Writing, Rewriting, Production Description, Standard Content, Premium Content, Website Content, Production Information, eBooks, Blog Content, SEO Writing, Sales & Marketing Copy, Landing Page Content, Press Releases, Review Articles, Social Media Content, Content Writing, Creative Writing, and much more!​

We encourage you to check out our reviews here on Warrior Forum, here are just a couple of those reviews, click here for all the reviews. However, here are just some of what has been said on our other thread.​

Frequently Asked Questions
    #1 - What is your turn around time?
    Typically our turnaround time is 1 - 3 business days depending upon our current workload.

#2 - What is the price?
    Our current introductory rate for Digital Point Members members ONLY is $0.03 per word for all standard content writing.

#3 - Do you offer Bulk Writing Discounts?
    Currently, due to our already low cost services, we can TRY to offer slight discounts, but the order size has to be over 25,000 words.

#4 - Where are your writers located?
    We ONLY use writers located here in The United States and who are 100% native English writers!

#5 - Will the articles be unique content?
    All of our content is 100% unique and we GUARANTEE that it will pass Copyscape!

#6 - How long is the introductory rate?
    The introductory rate is good for 90 days from when you order your first piece of content from us, after that it goes to our standard rates which are only $0.045 per word.

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW
    Cost Per Word: $0.035 | Turnaround Time: 1 - 3 Business Days​

Clicking above will allow you to send us an email directly! Please include your requirements for your content order and we will get the order setup for you asap.

Alternatively, you can connect with us on Skype (ID = SLIndustries86) and we can speak about your details there as well!

LindseyInteractive, Aug 8, 2018 IP