1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Writers - ONLY $1.50 per 100 Words - (Tons of Reviews) + Credit & Reward Systems

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LindseyInteractive, Apr 7, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    We are a Content Writing company located here in The United States (Kentucky to be exact), and as a special offer and limited time I am trying to increase my clientele here on Digital Point Forum so I am going to offer my writing services for only $1.50 per 100 words.

As you know this is VERY CHEAP for English writers as this is normally cheaper than what some writers in India charge.

Now as I mentioned I am just offering this deal as I am looking to get some more clients here on Digital Point Forums, so this offer is only going to be good for just a little bit.

We write all our articles as they are ordered so you can ensure that ALL articles will be 100% Unique and will pass copyscape with NO problem. I own Lindsey Interactive, LLC which is an online marketing company so I know the importance of 100% unique content when it comes to using content on the internet.

I am available on Skype basically every day, with the exception of Sundays (and sometimes on then too). Also, since we have a team of multiple writers, our turn around time is normally around 48 - 72 Hours (on orders of 10 or less), and if we DON'T meet that time frame, we will give you 10% off on your next order.

Below are the prices for our Writing services, these services are for ALL of your online content needs, these includes content marketing, website content, blog writing, newsletters, etc.

• 350 Word Article = $5.25
    • 500 Word Article = $7.50
    • 750 Word Article = $11.25
    • 1000 Word Article = $15.00
    Again if you want to order Bulk (Over 20 Articles) you need to contact me prior so I can give you a special coupon code that will reduce the price even lower than $1.50 per 100 words.

Please Click Here to Place your Order

You MUST use the COUPON CODE - "50OFF" in order to get these discounts.

REWARDS PROGRAM

Here at Lindsey Interactive, LLC we also provide a Rewards Program that will give our clients 2% reward points for every order they place with us. Those rewards can be used at ANY TIME and build up in your account and can be converted into Customer Credit which you can use on ANY future order.

Skype ID = LindseyInteractive

I am going to start putting in reviews below as they come in:

LindseyInteractive, Apr 7, 2014 IP