1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying American Web Developer - (PHP/MySQL | CMS | Custom Apps)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by LindseyInteractive, Feb 15, 2015.

We are looking for an American Web Developer to bring on to our team here at Lindsey Interactive. We are looking for the developer to come in and handle our future client orders as well as work with some options for our internal projects as well.

The person we select MUST be located here in America and must have Skype for easy communication.

If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us a Private Message with the following information:
    • How much and How long will take to build a 5 field submission form with Captcha and Validation
    • What is your Skype ID
    • Where are you located
    Once we receive your information we will get back to those we are interested in working with.

LindseyInteractive, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  2. rivalove.cz

rivalove.cz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am from the Czech republic but at now i am staying in Cyprus. I can visit you in America for week :) we can comunicate by skype i think.

- This form take 1 hour

with regards Ladislav Balon
    Phone: +420 607 777 803

rivalove.cz, Feb 27, 2015 IP