1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Web Developer - HTML, CSS, Wordpress, PHP

Discussion in 'Programming' started by coreygeer, Feb 9, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Service I Provide
    - Wordpress/site management
    - Site optimization
    - SEO Consultation
    - PSD to Wordpress
    - PHP
    - Site migration/host transfer
    - CSS3/HTML5

What You Get
    1) Sites that are cross-browser compatible
    2) Responsive sites that work in every resolution
    3) Sites that work with mobile and handheld devices

Pricing
    I work at a mere $20 per hour rate. I work fast and efficient. You can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $700 or more depending on the size of the site and what needs to be done.

I'm available nearly 24/7 and always at the computer.

"WHAT?! $700? Can't I just find someone that will do it for $20 to $50?"
    Sure, you could. You could probably find cheaper if you looked for it but you have to understand what you're getting with that price.

You're more than likely not going to find a cheap web developer from any country that can produce cross-browser compatible responsive coding.

"Why does my site need to be responsive or have a mobile design?"
    Today, more people use their handheld devices to look at websites and look for local businesses than people using personal computers.

Different devices and different monitors have different resolutions. The problem with a lot of cheaply made websites is they work in one specific resolution (whatever the developer had) and then they don't work in others.

When visitors in other resolutions come to your site, every single page element needs to work for them.

"Why don't you offer a flat rate?"
    Because every website takes a different amount of effort and time to create a stunning and SEO optimal website. Some websites are quick to implement and some aren't as quick.

coreygeer, Feb 9, 2015 IP