1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Student goes to Palestine to help only to find out the truth

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mia, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Hamas was not involved in the attack, if the best you can do is put words in my mouth then you are not worth debating with. The institution, which everyone is calling a school, was a fundamentalist, radically religious school which was for people who supported the ethnic cleansing and settlements in east jerusalem. They were not ' civillians'. But I did get a great sense of satisfaction from your post, if the best you can do is "You hate Jews!!!!".

ThraXed, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Justify the action all you want. It makes you look the fool. Your morality is on the line and you don't care. Not surprising, since Islamic extremists have been slipping into Europe. Perhaps the country you now live will realize they allowed a terrorist to immigrate and will deport or arrest you.

Civilized nations will prevail in the fight against terrorists, regardless of terrorist sympathizers like you. I pity you that you have no positive argument and are shamed with trying to justify attacks on innocents.

browntwn, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    I am quite surprised you are trying to sympathize with the people who died browntwn, these are people trying to ethnically cleanse east jerusalem with violence, like people from the JDL! Your hatred for Arabs is quite apparent and ovbious. Are you a Chrstian?

ThraXed, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  4. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    This is unfortunately the anti-semitism growing in leaps and bounds. Not once from you or your ilk have I heard you address the issue of the "dhimmi" or the non-equal treatment of non-Muslims in the dozen other countries surrounding Israel nor handling the expulsion. You simply say "screw you Jews and Christians, these are Arab Nations and we can do whatever the heck we want to you." As if the Jews were never there and since they aren't rabble rousing like the Palestinians, it's all forgotten and worthless. And you're using words like "equality?"

None of the Palestinian sympathizers I've heard here have talked about what life is like outside the little strip of land called Israel. You have no answer except "if you'd give the Palestinians the land, they would stop strapping explosives to their children and murdering yours" as the result of some fictional war. How is this necessary? What war?

Let's talk about this fake "war." A neighbor who was a friend of the family had his son killed by Palestinans... how? This American boy was visiting a cemetery in Israel and some Palestinian children threw rocks at him and killed him believing him to be a Jew. It's unfortunately a true story. What war? There is a cultural problem that both the Israelis and the Palestinians who want peace have to work around. Most here either don't know much about Middle Eastern culture or clearly are a part of the Jihad.

As usual, none of these sympathizers focus on the root of the problem - there are Palestinians who want peace and the significant number of Fundamentalists who do not want peace. Their goal has been the destruction of Israel from day one. There is no reasoning with these people who believe Allah has commanded them to do so. No land exchange will change this. The Israelis don't care for war either, or to post armed guards at every doorway wondering if the Palestinian is friend or suicide bomber. It's a very weary life for everyone. But as such, until equal treatnement is obtained for non-Muslims in the Middle East and land and citizenship returned to those who were expelled, you can't expect the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to be easily rectified. It's like saying there is peace for Jews on Miami beach but they have no rights in the rest of the country. Moreso, the true enemy of peace are the Fundamentalists/terrorists who are not being arrested in the neighboring Arab countries. Their own charter says they are not looking for peace - which is why you never hear the sympathizers daring to quote from Hamas' own playbook which is well publicized.

Per my discussions with Palestinians as well, there is fear against standing up against these Fundamentalists and clerics. If they are willing to say that Allah rewards their children for blowing themselves up, you think they'll stop for a second to talk to the opposition? They are afraid themselves and hard to fault that kind of feeling. But it's the reality. Israel is a weary place, I've visited it. The Israelis would prefer not to have armed guards at every establishment and having to guess whether a Palestinian is friend or someone who has strapped explosives to themselves. If you visited a place, wouldn't you worry for your life? This is Fundamentalist behavior. Israelis and most people (including Palestinians) don't sacrifice their children in this manner. It's unjustified.

Enough said. Unfortunately it's a broken record here.

slinky, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  5. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    You're a liar and it has zero factual basis. The reason the press doesn't have pictures like they do of the Hamas and Hezbullah training camps and burning Israeli flags. Do you know what a "Yeshiva" is? I know people who send their kids to that school. I live in a pretty Jewish area. It's common in the US for religious Jews to send their kids to study the Bible for a year in Israel before coming back to the US to go to college.

This is because the eight innocent schoolchildren who died are the victims of a gunman who walked in to execute them in cold blood. There was no threat of danger from these people or even a plan to take out anyone who was causing any terror. Ever hear of Columbine? The other also has no bearing in fact. The Israelis didn't just walk into Gaza and open fire blindly to murder people like what happened here. They've been trying to root out the terrorists who don't care to stop - have you read Hamas' charter? I'm guessing you have and that means you don't want peace as they clearly state.

Once again, you justify terrorist activities. It doesn't matter whether the people in the school were enemies or not - for all you know the people in the school could have been tourists. But the targets of these suicide bombs have been malls, weddings, childrens parks - but you know all about this. None of it was ever to take out anyone who was causing the problem.

slinky, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  6. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    I have no hatred of Arabs at all. I have friendships with several here in the US that I've known for a long time. The Middle East is a touchy, difficult situation that both of us know unfortunately won't be resolved by us because the powers at be will do whatever the heck they want. We each realize that there are centuries of history here. One of my friends' parents' summer homes was destroyed in Lebanon when the Israelis defended themselves in Lebanon after the rocket attacks that came out of nowhere into Israel. Unfortunately he also knows the totality of the situation intellectually and that other forces were responsible for that unjustified use of artillery but it's sometimes a challenge to manage emotions. At the end of the day, he's the one with the loss that nobody wanted to have happen. But what was anyone supposed to do when rockets were aimed at civilians, not even at the Israeli army?

Here's a real zinger for you - do you know that there are Arabs actually are allied with the Israeli army? If you've been reading the above, you'll be able to figure out who those are and why the problem in the Middle East is not about Israel but about equality for all races and religions.

The one thing we do know is that non-Muslims have been treated as second class citizens in the Middle East for centuries. There is no democracy in the Arab Nations. Israel is a speck compared to the real issue. And in solving that problem, there is no place for terrorism. It's also important to understand the differences between Muslims, lest this appear to be a Muslim issue. It's about fundamentalism and the equal treatment of people.

slinky, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  7. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the problem, Zionists have a hard time with facing a thing called reality, like you, they live in a dream world. The people killed were not innocent school children, I know you zionists love to make up things from scratch but first of all, this was not a school and second of all there were no kids. Everyone was over 18, and is involved in the process of ethnically cleansing east jerusalem, this is seen as supporting or being involved in terrorism. Untill you can live in reality, don't start moaning and ask why is everyone anti semetic, because people like you are the cause of it.

ThraXed, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    El Mufti founder of the PLO and Uncle of Arafat was waging war on the Jews since the 1920s

"As early as 1929, a Mufti-led pogrom killed 133 autochthonous Jews in Jerusalem and Hebron. Shortly thereafter, the Mufti declared the relentless fight against the Jews as the most important responsibility of all believers. Those who dared to resist his anti-Jewish orders were publicly denounced and publicly threatened in the mosques during Friday prayers." [6]

"In a letter to Adolf Hitler, the Mufti emphasized his unflagging and successful efforts to use the "the Palestine question'' in order 'to coalesce all Arab countries in a common hatred against the British and the Jews.'"

The Palestine's 1936 "Arab Revolt" was in a large part incited by the Mufti, with cries of "Down with the Jews!" and "Jews get out of Egypt and Palestine!"

It was not until 1937 that the Mufti's "Holy War" began to receive substantial financial support and weapons from Nazi Germany, which allowed Hitler's Islamist agents both in Palestine and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to spread their anti-Jewish hatred.

Al-Husseini, wrote in his post-WWII memoirs, "Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: 'The Jews are yours.'"

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/duncan/060815

bogart, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  9. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    ThraXed - you can argue with the New York Times, CNN, the Daily News and numerous other reputable news agencies, all of whom reported the actual names and ages of the school children ranging from 15 to 19 (except for one who was 26.) Your own angry words show you don't live in any reality and you'll make up clear lies about even the simplest facts about Jews so that you can justify why you want to kill them. Stuff like what you just wrote is scary.

The fact is that the school is a place where students study the Bible and the Talmud. It's not a military institution. Neither was the wedding in Tel Aviv that was rocked by a suicide bomber some front for a sinister plot. Nor was it the beachfront, the disco, the falafel store, all of which were bombed by suicide bombers.

With regard to reality, everyone here can now see why they should be scared. While many people are "normal" you have to wonder about what the exceptions to the rule are capable of. Perhaps that previously mild mannered guy might have some deep anger internal and the slightest thing can set him off and cause him to explode -- literally and figuratively.

slinky, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    It's quite alarming to here your strong hate for Arabs, but yet not surprising. Did you know Abrahams son, Ishmael, was the first Arab?

ThraXed, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    It looks like you are projecting. Nobody has posted hatred for Arabs. You, on the other hand are going out of your way to show your hatred of Jews and Israel on this thread and others.

browntwn, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  12. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never said I hate Jews, the logic you are using can only be reversed to say that you hate Arabs! You can't use your logic against me and then when I use the same logic you say no. lol, that's just....illogical, like you.

ThraXed, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  13. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    Nobody is using logic. We are just quoting your own words verbatim, for which you are now trying to evade any responsibility. Don't point at anyone else but yourself. "I know you zionists love to make up things from scratch but first of all, this was not a school and second of all there were no kid. Everyone was over 18, and is involved in the process of ethnically cleansing east jerusalem." It's positively terrifying that you'll claim that all the major news sources - the NY Times, BBC, MSNBC, CNN et. al. are all a bunch of conspiring murderous Zionists who are concealing the truth about their butchery.

Even the Associated Press (via Yahoo) reported that Abbas condemned the brutal murder of the innocent Jewish schoolchildren by a Palestinian suicide bomber: At his West Bank headquarters, Abbas issued a statement condemning the attack in Jerusalem. "The president condemned all attacks that target civilians, whether they are Palestinian or Israeli."

Everyone here at DP can now appreciate what it must be like to live in Israel, thanks to you, and why peace between the Israelis and the many Palestinians who live next to them is impossible at the moment. If a DP member would brazenly lie extensively in order to justify the murder of innocent Jewish schoolchildren, you can only imagine what horrific tales Hamas, Hezbullah and the rest of the terrorists are telling their own children and others in reach about the Jews in order to install innate, lifelong hatred towards them.

slinky, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  14. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    That is your problem. Use logic and then talk to me. It is a nice PR stunt for Abbas to condemn the attacks, when nobody on the Israeli side would ever condemn the killing of the poor women and children in Gaza!

ThraXed, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  15. browntwn

Best Answers:
    If Israel intentionally targeted women and children as the intended target of their attacks, as Hamas does, then they would be roundly condemned.

browntwn, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  16. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Collateral damage is not acceptable on such a big level, and because it occurs on such a big level, people can only assume that Israel is doing it on purpose. They aren't accidently bulldozing down innocent peoples houses or not letting Arabs buy property in Jerusalem.

ThraXed, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    They are already condemned even though they do not do it. At this point, perhaps they should.. I mean after all, if they are being accused of it, doing it might actually put an end to this conflict!

Mia, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  18. Peace4all

Peace4all Active Member

Best Answers:
    These innocent boys, what the know about what they do.

Peace4all, Mar 17, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  19. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Sick, sick person.

ThraXed, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  20. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    We have just been listening to you talk, claiming that all the major news sources - the NY Times, BBC, MSNBC, CNN et. al. - are a bunch of conspiring murderous Zionists who are concealing the truth about their butchery. You've made your point so manifestly clear that we don't need logic to deduce anything. It's terrifying.

"I know you zionists love to make up things from scratch but first of all, this was not a school and second of all there were no kid. Everyone was over 18, and is involved in the process of ethnically cleansing east jerusalem."

Abbas isn't doing a PR stunt and even he concedes that the suicide bombing attack occurred against innocent civilians in the form of Jewish children. I sincerely believe that many Palestinians wish it didn't happen. But you and the growing number of terrorists will deny and twist the truth do satisfy your bloodthirsty desire to destroy Israel entirely. Even now you can't just admit the truth! And you'll spread the lies to others to instill the same innate hatred of Israel for reasons that have nothing to do with reality. Here's some logic for you that Abbas knows but evades you. But for the terrorist rocket attack on a civilian Israeli area which started this whole mess in the first place, the Israeli militia would never have had to engage itself in self-defense that might yield unintended results. The enemy of peace are the terrorist Arab fundamentalists for which Israel and Abbas are getting little to no support from other Arab nations where these groups are festering.

This conversation is over. ThraXed, you're a positively scary individual. I honestly hope you don't get so angry that some day you'll decide to explode somewhere, taking innocent people with you while trying to rationalize that everyone else is to blame but yourself. Many of us saw that happen to numerous innocent people on September 11.

slinky, Mar 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.