1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Ph. D. Student Offering Writing Services at Reasonable Rates

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gbartlet, Dec 30, 2008.

I'm offering my writing services and I am seeking to build a reputation at Digital Point. I am a doctoral student at an accredited seminary.

I have been a professional writer for a total of 3 years and have been writing and editing my Master's and Ph. D. level papers for 4 years. I studied Food and Nutrition: Dietetics at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale and I am currently working on a Ph. D. in Theology.

I am also writing health-related articles for Brighthub.com. You can view all of my articles on my profile page (just page down).

I have an editing profile at EditFast.com, which required a rigorous exam in order to be accepted.

My rates are .03 per word for both articles and website content. 300 word articles will be $9, 400 word articles will be $12 and 500 word articles, $15. I will write on almost any topic, except sexual topics and gambling.

I can write about 10 articles per day. I can tell you when I can have your work done when you PM me.

Please PM me with keywords and word count and any other requirements for your article.

I realize I have few iTraders, since I'm new to DP. Please PM me and we can work something out you're comfortable with.

gbartlet, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  2. allkindz

allkindz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Excellent!

I ordered one article, and, within 1 hour, it was ready and it was exactly what I needed. High quality. Well worth the price.

Thanks!

allkindz, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  3. gbartlet

gbartlet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, allkindz. I aim to please. You will get what you pay for. Let me know if you need other articles written.

gbartlet, Dec 30, 2008 IP