1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Legal Attorneys - Need a Couple Points of View

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by LindseyInteractive, Apr 22, 2012.

Hello,

I am looking to launch a couple of different ventures and I am looking to consult with a couple of different lawyers here in the United States about these ventures to get some information over them and ensure everything is in order and things are legal.

If you are an American Lawyers and actively practicing please contact me so I can ask just (2) Questions about these two possible ventures.

Thank you in advance.

LindseyInteractive, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  2. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So ask your questions, no one is going to sit and go back and forth with you for free, If we can help you we will. If you want a lawyers time, pay for it don't assume it should be free unless of course it's a post on this forum then you got to take what you can get since your not paying for it.

ryan1918, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question A) Are Penny Auctions Legal? And if they are, is the "Admin Autobid" feature legal or is it an illegal way to run the auction up against the consumer?

Question B) Has anyone ever heard of Zija International? They are a Multi Level Marketing Company, and I wanted to make sure their scheme is 100% Legit Multi Level Marketing and not a pyramid scheme which we know is illegal here in the United States.

LindseyInteractive, Apr 26, 2012 IP