1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Freelance Writer with 11 Year Experience

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sweetcrabhoney18, Nov 25, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there . I'm Chimica and I've been a writer for 11 years.

I am a skilled article writer that has written over 3000 articles over the last 11 years. I'm so good at writing articles I teach new freelancers how to write great articles.

Want to see reviews from my writing? SURE! Check out my fiction writing gig on fiverr that has over 300 positive reviews - Children's book gig

Here is a sample of my article writing work:

Here's my one time special: 10 articles 500 words each only $120

You are paying a fraction of my normal rates because this is a bulk order special.

I'm talking ONLY bulk orders of ten articles or more. Please note : I am not reducing the price any lower than this current offer even if you order a lot of articles

All articles are 100% unique , 100% researched and 200% copyscaped passed.
    I have NEVER had a problem with duplicate content.

5 to 7 day TAT depending on your topic and the resources you provide.

Terms:
    No adult topics please.
    No free sample requests.
    Payment MUST be paid half in advance and the remaining upon delivery. I do not work for free. Sorry.
    Paypal payment only.
    Offer only applies for 10 article packages. Normal price per article is 5cents/word .
    I can provide you with an NDA if needed.

So please email me at so we can get started ASAP. I can't wait to hear about your article needs!

Thanks!
    Chimica

sweetcrabhoney18, Nov 25, 2015 IP