1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Female Writer Looking For Bulk Orders

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by I Believe In Karma, Jan 11, 2013.

I am an American female full time writer who is looking for bulk work. I do not have a team of writers and all work will be completed by me ensuring that it will always be done right the first time. I can and will write on any subject including adult or gambling related. I can do articles, rewrites, blog posts, product reviews or any other type of writing that you may need.

For any orders of consisting of less than 15 articles will be charged 1.5 cents per word. If you place an order that consists of 15 articles or more the rate will only be 1.2 cents per word. If the order consists of 40 or more articles the rate will only be 1 cent per word.

I accept PayPal or Paxum for payment and will be required upfront before I will even start on the order.

I do 10 - 20 articles per day on average so depending on the complexity of your niche it will be no later than 48 hours unless I have pending orders.

Samples can be provided upon request.

Whether you are a new client or someone that I have worked with in the past you will be given the same amount of respect and I will be available via email, IM or phone giving you the ability to keep in touch and keep tabs on how the work is progressing along.

I Believe In Karma, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  2. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for sharing your details here. Will contact you if we need.

barbiecan29, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. aceblogs

aceblogs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great work as always Melly.

She is a very fabulous writer , always meets the deadline and deliver perfect work.

aceblogs, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. I Believe In Karma

I Believe In Karma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still available for work. If there is anything that I can help you with me please let me know.

I Believe In Karma, Feb 23, 2013 IP