1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Content Writer, Experienced, Quality Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by wco, Jun 12, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I am an American content writer with 4+ years experience working on different types of projects. I enjoy writing on a variety of topics, including: technology, Psychology, diet and nutrition, gadgets, parenting, e-cigarettes, health, science, programming, cryptocurrency, and world events.

I also have experience writing Pillar Articles for new websites, and enjoy writing Amazon Affiliate Reviews (samples available.)

My rates are between $1.40 to $2.50 per 100 words, depending on level of difficulty, style, and type of content or project.

Currently I am seeking content writing work for the months of July and August - so please feel free to send me a message to make plans or request sample work and discuss more!

All work is ran through GRAMMARLY, COPYSCAPE PROOF, and GUARANTEED.

I will send screenshots of the completed work, and will not charge you until you have indicated that you are satisfied with the content.

Please message me on DP and request Skype contact details.

Thank you

William

wco, Jun 12, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva and c4cyber like this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've seen your writing (posts) on here, it's all very good. I'd certainly recommend you to any new clientele here on DP that may not be aware of your skill level.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 12, 2019 IP
    wco likes this.