1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amending feedback

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by redlandgames, May 24, 2016.

Hi guys if you look at my profile as a buyer i have a minus feedback but in fact every site i purchased i have paid for how do i get it updated please

redlandgames, May 24, 2016 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you did not pay with the link given on sales thread.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
    Smyrl, May 24, 2016 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, May 25, 2016 IP
  4. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks
    I see that thanks but i have paid , looks like i did what smyrl suggested .Can my it be adjusted thanks

redlandgames, May 26, 2016 IP
  5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There isn't a manual override on our end. The whole point is for it to know someone paid. If someone pays some other way than the one given to the user, there isn't a way to know if it was paid. It would be like if you bought something on eBay, and then went to the guys house and paid cash, rather than pay through eBay. I highly doubt eBay has a system in place to override an auction to mark it as paid just because someone said they paid some other way. :)

digitalpoint, May 26, 2016 IP
  6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They do, actually. However, it's the seller who has that ability. The seller can confirm that the item has been paid, which will then be reflected in the status.

PoPSiCLe, May 26, 2016 IP
  7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I suppose it would make sense for them since someone marking something as paid basically means they owe eBay money for the fees. Wouldn't really work out here because there's nothing in place for us to actually know the transaction took place (we don't know if the transaction happens or not, and if it was done some other way, no fees were paid to us). eBay has an actual cost that the user to incur if they mark something as paid... doesn't work well in a free marketplace. At that point you might as well go back to the iTrader system which was full of everyone just saying they bought stuff off a friend that they never actually bought.

digitalpoint, May 26, 2016 IP
  8. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I agree, I was just pointing out that it is possible to do this on eBay (or it was, they might have changed it, I haven't sold anything there for over 5 years). For a site like DP, it will probably take too much time/manpower to actually keep this under control, so no point in doing something like that. However, maybe there could be a timer on such things (so it's possible to get the score to plus/neutral after a time-limit). If a user has 99 plus and 1 minus, the minus could disappear after say... 12-18 months or so? Or one could have a differentiated score - say the last 12 months as one, and all feedback as another - so one could actually see if a user has improved and so on.

PoPSiCLe, May 27, 2016 IP