1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon's New Commission Schedule, Is it Better?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by krjewellers, Jul 2, 2006.

How did you do last quarter with the new commission schedule? In Q2 2006, I sold about 1/3 more products for about 1/10 less revenue and 1/3 less income compared to Q1 2006.

krjewellers, Jul 2, 2006 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Crummy!!!!! My earnings would of been in the pits if it hadn't of been for an item being sold that earned me $292.50 (3/5th of my earnings right there!!!)

Did they change anything for this quarter?? I never got an E-Mail.

Nintendo, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  3. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    Hi Nintendo,
    This is what I got on March 29, 2006:

Dear Associate,

We are excited to present a new Associates compensation plan for Q2 2006. Using your feedback and suggestions, we simplified the Performance fee structure and made it easier for you to make more money!

Earn more all the time -- We are replacing confusing link premiums with higher referral-fee rates for all tiers beyond 20 units. Now you can earn more all the time without worrying about the link types. Below is the new referral fee chart for all products except Consumer Electronics:

[​IMG]

New rate on consumer electronics -- Associates will now earn a flat 4% on consumer electronics items, regardless of unit volume. While keeping the new rate competitive, this decision was necessary to maintain a healthy Associates program over the long-term.

Better tools for your website -- We continue to invest in more intelligent links, like product previews, that can make your Web site more interesting as well as help you earn more. Look out for more cool products throughout 2006!

Thank you for your continued interest in the Amazon.com Associates Program - the largest and most successful online affiliate program that offers a great brand, industry-leading conversion rates, and earth's biggest selection of products.

For more information on the new compensation plan, or to learn more about our new product previews links, please visit Associates Central

Sincerely,

The Amazon Associates Team

krjewellers, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  4. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    My Q2 2006 is more then double my Q1 income. But, my conversion numbers are off like 50%. Go figure!

noppid, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  5. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    How about one for this quarter!!!

Nintendo, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  6. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    No commission changes for Q3 2006 that I know of.

krjewellers, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  7. eves

eves Peon

Best Answers:
    q1, my total earnings were 6.43% of total revenue
    q2 - 5.77% of revenue

probably cause i had a lot of direct link sales in q1, and they stopped with those in q2

eves, Jul 11, 2006 IP