1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon tracking sys improved?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by eWESTPost, Apr 6, 2006.

Have they sealed all the leaking?
    I see more sales and improved conversion ratio, continued from March 28 onwards :D
    Anyone else?

eWESTPost, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No idea what this "leaking" you are talking about is, but I have seen some good performance from Amazon as of late. Their payout still sucks. It is between 2 to 4% some of the worst I have ever seen...

Mia, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    This quarter I've averaged $1.00 a day, crummy compaired to last quarter, with a total of $519.79. One order generated $205.41!!!! There never were any 'leaks' that are gone now!!!

Nintendo, Apr 6, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  4. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    Has always been reversed in my case, sales dropping even down to zero from a couple of weeks before the end of a quarter - I put this to BigG implementing the new algogs.

But same as you, things seems to picking up this time around.. keeping my fingers crossed that this will continue till the end of the quarter.

Personally I think it is BigG rather than Amazon thats pushing us up the heap.

dinodino, Apr 6, 2006 IP