1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Store Wordpress ERROR. Need help.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZilaHost, Sep 27, 2012.

help.png

Can someone please help me? I was able to publish posts to my Wordpress site with ease. Today the "submit" button for posting my new posts. Now I have the button which i displayed in the image attached. :( What is going on? Also it wont upload photos now either. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Please help.

-Al

ZilaHost, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:

That was a few hours of hell. I manually had to delete the api widget I had installed due to them not being removed when I clicked remove on the plugins dashboard. What a mess. I dint know some where non-removable. This did not fix it! I then tried removing my theme. It would not remove. My site was messed up! Im still not sure what caused this terrible error. I couldnt remove non of my widgets and the stats where showing zeros! I manually removed my entire theme via FTP and re-uploaded it. I had a panic attack when the site and the admin dashboard would not load at all and had errors!

I read the error and worked through some files to get the theme working. All is fixed. Thank the Lord. I thought it was a total loss.

ZilaHost, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plugin developers have to handle removal and cleanup in their code and sadly many people don't do that or even know that they have to. Good to see that you got it fixed though.

freelancewebaz, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  4. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks freelancewebaz, you can tell I was pretty worked up just looking at my grammar in those posts, lol. Now that its working again, it makes me feel more confident in WordPress and makes me happy im learning. Yet i hope I dont run into this again anytime soon. :p

ZilaHost, Sep 28, 2012 IP