1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon SEO Methods and SA Security After Amazon A10 Algorithm Update.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by AmzSEOpro, Apr 7, 2017.

Hi everyone!
    Good day!
    We all know that after Amazon A10 update it's became very hard to rank product fast page mostly on top positions. I heard to many Merchant says that " I've spend huge money and time on SEO but didn't get my product on 1st page". Spending money and valuable time on SEO and doesn't getting expecting result is a common matter now.

Here I'm talking about some fact why your products rank doesn't boasting or you're not getting your product on expecting position on 1st page.

First of all freelancer from country Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Philippines are using old traditional method like Purchase, Wish list, Reviews unsafe way (I'll describe about SA safety later).

Now Amazon is very very strict about Reviews and Purchase. Those account which charged minimum $5 by a debit card or credit card only can submit reviews. That mean discount reviews are not allow. More over Amazon delete fake reviews initially.

Purchase is most dangerous effective method for rank up and boost sales. If Amazon get any hints that you are making fake purchase from both FBM or FBA surly your seller central will be penalize permanently.

So only Wish List isn't working well to rank a product on Amazon. But it's a good news that even A10 update other SEO tricks like Shopping List, Gift List, Gift Idea, Weeding Registry, Add to cart, Add to cart (as gift), Sponsored Add Customers Impression, Vote, SF are working well better then yet and rank 1st page top position effectively. So you need to do those with Wish List.

SA Safety :
    Before hiring SEO expert as a seller account holder you must know that Amazon always tracks your product customers. They keep on eye over the SEO and purchase, is that selling to a genuine customer or unfair SEO work providing by someone. If they get any clue make sure you are going to get penalize your SA. So before start to work make sure that freelancer is well known about latest Amazon algorithm. Have well knowledge about how Amazon track the customer identity like operating system ID, Mac ID, PC physical ID, Importance about user account and how escape that. Strong conscious about proxy and tracking malware, how amazon identify browser & find out browsing Cashed and caught fake purchase or impression. How to provide SEO work like a genuine customer shopping form Amazon and behaving as a ideal customer according to the Rule and Regulation. If the freelancer make any mistakes of those, surely your SA gets in dangers. So be very careful about SEO and Purchase.

Best Wishes,
    Wazed A.

AmzSEOpro, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  2. AmzKWRanker

AmzKWRanker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great insight. There are many ranking services out there because of this update that are simply not safe, and do not read as natural anymore. For those who have not adapted, I am afraid for their clients for them.... We are part of the rare few Amazon keyword ranking services out there that has adapted and our clients are still seeing page 1 for very competitive keywords in the top 5 slots. We never relied heavily on wish lists and always preached natural diversity, and it has paid off. Would love to talk to you more about this, and anyone interested in a 100% white hat and natural amazon ranking service, shoot me a PM.

AmzKWRanker, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  3. AmzSEOpro

AmzSEOpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So do we! thanks bro... We're also providing Keyword ranking services smoothly even many Amazon update with 100% client satisfaction. Wish you best luck.

AmzSEOpro, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your clients were not stealing or trying to steal from Amazon, you would not be in business. Therefore, to me. 100% client satisfaction is a red flag since they were thieves that Amazon caught and were obviously LYING then. If they will LIE once, they will LIE again, so your client satisfaction rating is total bullshit.

Further, for you to remain in business, you must be lying to your customers or deceiving them in some other way, or they would no longer be your customers. If you tell them the truth, they either leave because they got mad that you told them so or they leave because they clean up their act and no longer need your services. Either way you lose by telling the truth. That makes you, and everyone like you, a lying bunch of thieves preying upon clients that are too dumb to know any better.

mmerlinn, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  5. AmzKWRanker

AmzKWRanker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting point, many "thieves" as you put it were using promotional discounts and sales to boost their rankings and sure they got hit or banned from amazon because that's simply black hat and against the TOS. With my service, which is not associated with the seller you just roasted, we use the amazon algorithm to boost rankings. This is very common in SEO for google, and I wouldn't call SEO marketers who increase google keyword ranking thieves, so neither am I. I don't preach a 100% client satisfaction rate... I preach a 100% refund guaranteed if I can not deliver what I promised, and I have refunded clients, I'm not perfect and never pretended to be. I also don't deceive my clients, before we exchange any money they know exactly what they are getting.

AmzKWRanker, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  6. AmzSEOpro

AmzSEOpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I understand your emotions. You may have some bitter experience with wrong guy. We are SEO pro like Google SEO professional. We just use special SEO methods like Google SEO methods to rank a product 1st page top on Amazon search.
    Actually about success rate we sometime fail to rank some keyword on top positions and this amount is very low. Also we provide full refund for those keyword and client never complain about it because this amount is very very low. So the success is about 100%.
    Thanks

AmzSEOpro, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  7. james jacky

james jacky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SF are working well better then yet and rank 1st page top position effectively

What do you mean By this SF?

james jacky, Apr 16, 2017 IP
  8. Alanwatts33

Alanwatts33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, this guy gets banned wherever he goes...
    Merlin hit the nail on the head, he is desperate because he failed all his clients, and he needs new ones. A real service has the same clients over and over. I can only hope that his clients had just been failed by him, and not blacklisted on Amazon, as its their livelihood at stake. These kinds of people just see the money and go for it. A real Amazon SEO pro sticks with Amazon day to day, evaluating, researching data points, discussing with their clients and other experts in the field. Its sad people still think they can fool Amazon. You gotta work with Amazon, not against them, they own half the internet.

Alanwatts33, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  9. Hireseopundit

Hireseopundit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are right.

Hireseopundit, May 21, 2017 IP
  10. Md Kamal Hossen

Md Kamal Hossen Member

Best Answers:
    have to find another safe way

Md Kamal Hossen, May 23, 2017 IP
  11. Shorif92_seo

Shorif92_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He is using the black hat way. It is very dangerous for SA.

Shorif92_seo, May 25, 2017 IP
  12. Product Rank

Product Rank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now the latest changed of Amazon Algorithm ( A10 ) is about all Black Hat methods Like......
    • Wish List
    • Shopping List
    • Gift List
    • Add to Card
    • Wedding Registry
    Amazon Just wants to highlight the best product on 1st page for customers base on their TOS. In this situation, many Amazon SEO service agency is jobless. Give your valuable reply in this topic.

Product Rank, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  13. ANSAR AHMAD

ANSAR AHMAD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes A10 is very smart system for Amazon.

ANSAR AHMAD, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  14. Bhupati Barman

Bhupati Barman Member

Best Answers:
    Hello AmzSEOpro!
    I know that at present don't work any methods for keyword ranking. So, You have any update on keyword ranking 2018?

Bhupati Barman, Feb 21, 2018 IP