1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Seller Central Help

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xarzu, Jul 8, 2021.

I am watching the Seller University series designed to get me up and running with FBA.
    At https://sellercentral.amazon.com/learn/ I search in "FBA" and i see in the menu on the left,
    "Introduction to FBA, Policies and services". There are a number of videos in the series:

• "How FBA Works"
    • "Converting Your Products to FBA"
    • "Preparing Products for FBA"

And this is where I am stuck. The video, "Preparing Products for FBA" on mentions a page to
    go to without explaining how to reach this page. Any advice?

Here is a screen shot of the page:
    [​IMG]

Here is the video clip:

xarzu, Jul 8, 2021 IP
  2. SportingSmiles

SportingSmiles Peon

Best Answers:
    You create a product then you will see it in your inventory. There is then an option to fulfill by Amazon. This will allow you to then send your product to Amazon. There are a couple of hoops you have to jump through before Amazon will allow you to send products. Make sure you send the products to Amazon in the correct size box and weight. They have maximum sizes\weight for both. I think 25in and 25lb per box.

SportingSmiles, Jul 15, 2021 IP