1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Review website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by keeprunning, Jul 9, 2019.

I have recently seen an advert on another platform from someone who will produce review websites fully loaded with products / niche of your choice. The offers are for minimum two websites for approx $400.00 As well as marketing course on how to promote etc.
    Then I have recently noticed articles in Forbes magazine relating to fake reviews of products.
    It occured to me that if these websites have been built produced for amazon with products that YOU dont purchase but are put there by the creator, does this constitute a fake review?
    I know the which magazine has also written about this too.
    What is your opinion?

keeprunning, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  2. SusanaP

SusanaP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thinks is very difficult to do 2 website for $400 and hope excellent results.

SusanaP, Jul 10, 2019 IP
  3. GoldTonic

GoldTonic Peon

Best Answers:
    It's likely going to be of poor quality. You need to check the length of each review, the writing style and how they will be formatted. One lengthy 2500 word review with price comparison tables and button links is worth more than ten poorly written 500 word reviews. Honestly, most of those types of websites can be easily set up yourself with some basic themes. No need to waste $400 unless the "marketing course" is the main attraction.

GoldTonic, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  4. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just setup a blog and write the content yourself or hire somebody if you're feeling lazy.

gregdavidson, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  5. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I guess that is not a good source for ethical business. You can give away your products at a very low cost just to get some genuine reviews from customer. Make sure customer is 100% satisfied from the product.

AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you can't build simple review products web sites your self then I doubt you will be able to make it successful. There is absolutely opportunity in building web sites to advertise products for Amazon. The opportunity usually doesn't come in the way of purchasing web sites that someone built with the intention of selling the web sites to as many people as possible.

There's nothing wrong with using scripts and templates. Build it yourself. Find products that are trending. You can use Pinterest and Instagram for that.

NetStar, Aug 2, 2019 IP